• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]Someday by Nina[/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

kuingin kamu by romance band :(
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]At the Cross[/b] by Hillsong and [b]From This Moment[/b] by Shania Twain
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]The best deceptions[/b] - Dashboard Confessional
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Baby you wouldnt last a minute on a creek by Chiodos[/b]
zildjian29khen
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me po. ... MAD by neyo.. so saD tlgah ng miNing! hUhuhuh! favoriTe p nmen ng jAke ko. ., hEkhek!
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

tpam- post in english and [u]no[/u] [b]StIcKY CApS[/b] T:the closer i get to you - mymp

Last edited by leipot (2009-01-18 07:56:40)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pedih :arrow: Last Child
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]part of my past[/b] - daphne loves derby
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bad Day :arrow: Daniel Powter
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]always be my baby----------------->david cook[/b]...........................................
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

When you're gone - Avril Lavigne
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hitomi no Jyuunin - L'Arc~en~Ciel =(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

.. the day u went away ;)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

If the feeling is gone by kyla
discoGLITZ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tears Dont Fall by Bullet for My Valentine
leightonxlove.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A Little bit Longer by The Jonas Brothers.
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

here comes the sun - george harrison;)
colock
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Muse - Feeling Good
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy