• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Tears in heaven
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Dance with my Father again? (: Is that the title? :lol3: I'm not sure. (: This song gives me goosebumps and gives me Tingle Tingle. :lol3:
ariesmustdie07
» n00b
1969-12-31

For me, it's Goodbye by Secondhand Serenade.
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yellowcard songs. Makes me feel nostalgic.
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Me too. :< Er.. Until I get over you? By Christina Milan. :thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Heaven - Woodstruck. Never failed to make me cry.
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Because I'm Weary - Ernest
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:04

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy