• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

ketah23
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

dance with my father - luther vandross
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Para Lang Sa'yo----->Aiza Seguerra Sa'yo Lamang---->Aiza Seguera For All of My life----->M.Y.M.P Only Reminds Me of You---->M.Y.M.P
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nemo - Nightwish
sarah_55meg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

aken ung.. [b]muntik na ktang mnahal[/b]=( gnda kasi eh
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]It's not over - Secondhand Serenade[/b] huhu.. it reminds me of [b]him [/b]again..
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Behind the hazel eyes - Kelly Clarkson Gosh, it brings back sad memory, but it's a good song!
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Friends Forever - Vitamin C reminds e of my buddies. =|
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the song that makes me sad is... friends forever - vitamin c
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wherever you are-southborder
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bacause of you-kelly clarkson
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i promise- jaci velasquez.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: cancer-mychem :arrow: samson-regina [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: the search is over. :(

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-24 08:08:29)

oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

over you - secondhand serenade
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]LANDSLIDE[/b] Smashing Pumpkins
krizza24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

passenger seat-dcfc xc
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My immortal. Everything that's gothic makes me sad.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Your Guardian Angel[/b] by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus [b]Iris[/b] by Goo Goo Dolls
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No Ordinary Love[/b] - MYMP :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Another one.... [b]Won't Go Home Without You[/b] by Maroon 5
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:54

[ 11 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy