• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

The Reason by Hoobastank............ It really makes me sad...... Especially when I sing the chorus............. I remember when I tried to change because of a special someone............ :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]Turn the page- Bobby Valentino So sick- Neyo Forevermore-Side A[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-05-30 17:28:41)

senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

FirstLove - Utada Hikaru It Reminds me of the girl in my dreams... wakoko :penguin:
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: cool off-yeng constantino :arrow: hiling-jay-r siaboc :arrow: pilit-hilera that's all i could remember =( [/b]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

First Love by Utada Hikaru Why by Avril Lavigne
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]elleiruam.. "on bendeed knees" makes me sad too.. it used to be my song to my ex bf..ehehe.. btw, but uhmm...the song that makes me reaalllyy sad is "ako'y sayo at ika'y akin lamang.." it used to be our theme song..(me && my ex bf), everytime i hear that song, i start to think abt our past.. i hate it..ugh =( [/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-05-31 13:32:19)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heheh...mine is ,[b]My Immortal by Evenescense[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont love you- my chemical romance! gerard's facial expressions really rocks! it's like funny then sad... :drool: :crybaby: kill all your friends- my chemical romance! reminds me of my ex besties! my way home is through u- my chemical romance im not okay- pooor gerard! cemetery drive- poor man! cause the wife cheated! headfirst for halos- because gerard will likw want to commit suicide! [b]btw all songs are from my chemical romance![/b]
gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

seems like everyone's broken harted ahh.. :lol: count me in. :crybaby: cant help my self thinking of him wen i heard the song -i still believe mariah carey (song ng hoping.. *hopeless naman* hehe) -lovesong the cure.. huhuhuhu.. :crybaby: :crybaby: i still love you honeydudez.. :crybaby: drama ng buhay.. hehe first love by utada nmn makes me remember my first love.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by gothica13 (2008-04-23 05:53:55)

--kEaLeL--aLyssa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]magbalik-callalily [b][/b]kung wala ka- hale huhuh.. i'm crying when i hear thix songx.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]upside down[/b] by [b]6 cycle mind[/b]
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me..it's graduation.. :crybaby:
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

broken sonnet and let me be the one
Keen_Eye
» n00b
1969-12-31

21 and Counting
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hale - the day you said goodnight jm - just so you know
MaFra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Halo - Haley James Scott
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bakit Part I - By Mayonnaise and Colors - Amos Lee
prodigal_vampire20
» n00b
1969-12-31

anything cueshe makes me sad and annoyed
hardy_boy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]If You're Not The One[/b] by [i]Daniel Bedingfield[/i] It makes me sad every time i hear that song...I remembered my ex-gf.. :crybaby:

Last edited by hardy_boy (2007-06-19 00:30:34)

sHeeNe
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]The Day You Said Goodnight[/b] Hale and [b] I Don't Love You[/b] My Chemical Romance[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:32

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy