• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

aisuke
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b] journey.. by:lea salonga... because whenever i hear that song, i remember my graduation.. because that's the song when we graduate.. :cry: [/b]
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

the longest story - daphne loves derby part of my past - daphne loves derby disencahnted - my chemical romance i don't love you - my chemical romance cancer - my chemical romance my heroine - silverstein voices - saosin scars of a failing heart - typecast graduation - vitamin c it ends tonight - all american rejects :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]high by speaks :cry: dis song was dedicated to me by my friends b4 i left phil. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: [/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

never gone-backstreet boys what can i do to make you love me- the corrs (quit long) for all my life- k-ci and jojo guilty- blue this songs makes me sad.. :wasted:
odetaam
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]ora wudeng ach
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my heart[/b] by paramore [b]my heroine[/b] by silverstein [b]ambrosia[/b] by alesana

Last edited by raquei (2007-09-03 16:50:49)

jh0n2x
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
inoe_des
» n00b
1969-12-31

heard it.... [url=http://indoupload.net/files/9380/Ken%20Hirai%20-%20Hitomi%20Wo%20Tojite.mp3]SAd SOng[/url]
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one sweet day :crybaby: reminds me of my bestfrend's dad :cry:
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby:
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all i want is ur love- INOJ
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mine is ambrosia of alesana![/b]
september_30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ikaw lang ang mamahalin by Joey Albert
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

fade to black - metallica - the instrumental makes me sad
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love song.. hehe!
kenz03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Say Goodbye - Chris Brown :( :crybaby: :thunder: :cry:
draken
» n00b
1969-12-31

BROKEN SONNET WALTZ KUNG WALA KA hayzzzzzzzz
arisha_nyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mikazuki by Ayaka... :crybaby:
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Songs that make me sad....sad in a good way, though, sometimes, because a lot of times, if a song makes me sad it's because I can relate to it in some way....anyway, here goes... "Slippin" by DMX "My Immortal" by Evanescence "Changes" by Tupac "Forgive Me" by Proof (of D12) "Test of My Faith" by Petey Pablo "Life Goes On" by Bizzy Bone "Say Goodbye" by Chris Brown "Brenda's Got A Baby" by Tupac "I Wish" by R. Kelly "Never Had A Friend Like Me" by Tupac "Hope" by Twista "Sunshine To The Rain" by Miri Ben-Ari feat. Scarface That's just a small handful.

Last edited by mrhiphop79 (2007-10-01 16:29:03)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mariah carey & boyz 2 men - one sweet day this song really really makes me cry :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:53

[ 10 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy