• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

hmmm i think it's a korean song called "Kiss" i cried not only bc0z of the song but the MV of it! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dingn-gA3eA[/youtube] and i also love these sad songs: "it only reminds me of You" "to be near you"
milktea
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b] Yui - GoodBye Days Yui - Tommorow's Way Yui - I Remember You[/b] You guys maybe confused why it all was yui , huhihihi.. It's a very very nice song..really.. The lyrics also so touching.. I reccomend you to find it and hear it.. Especially for the goodbye days vClip~ so nice..so sad.. Ciao~ :penguin:
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yui - Tokyo Eraserheads - With A Smile Eraserheads - Tuwing Umuulan At Kapiling Ka (forever fan ako ng eHeads!) :thumbsup: MYMP - Ang Pag-Ibig Mo
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]you are not alone - Michael Jackson[/b] "For you are not alone For I am here with you Though we're far apart You're always in my heart For you are not alone" Michael's voice really touches everyone's heart
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yep agree!,, huhu.. hes voice is soothing!,, :kiss:
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ang Pag-ibig kong ito - Moonstar 88 Stay - Carol Banawa Heaven Knows - Carol Banawa
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

If we fall inlove. i just. uhhh. nvm Irreplacable i remember my crush. i cant replace her in my ♥
einghill_zelosa_onse
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: this i promise you- nsync ( OMG, olweis got mah nerve on dat song...cant help it... :crybaby: :arrow: bend on knees- boyz II men ( der one of mah fav. band.... itz a rily a sad song...) :arrow: officially missing you- tamia ( coz every day i olweis miz him... :lol: :arrow: kiz - dunno hu sang dat... but i get related in mv... gosh anyone wud cry to death wen u knew dat ur luv one liv u not b'coz he/she doesnt nid u anymor,but ashamed for he giv hez own sight juzt for d one he luvz!!! oh..how touchin' :( never again- justin timberlake ( its a sentimental song bout a guy hu doesnt want to be in anymore....waAAaAah........ :crybaby: :crybaby:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Officially Missing You .. very sad song ! hihi =] about the person youve been missing .. tuinkz ..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

btw. the song [b] SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW [/b] i forgot who sang that. hehek. alos [b] MY DESTINY [/b]
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all those songs for the heartbroken.... !!!!!!!!

Last edited by emo.girl (2007-02-25 23:55:45)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

crazy - simple plan perfect - simple plan cancer - MCR only one - yellow card the longest story - daphne loves derby
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aw. so dami* XD hehe. dunno that songs. hekhek! :D
milktea
» n00b
1969-12-31

For Now .. Endless Story - Yuna Ito and also.. Stay With Me - Kaoru Amane :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: Ciao~ :penguin:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]My Immortal - Evanescence, ....favorite of my friend who died ... [/b] :cry:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]when the chidren cry - whitelion[/b] the song carry u to be sad!
Ms.Jennie
» n00b
1969-12-31

SOng the makes me feel sad :crybaby: Kailangan kita :cry: i like it a lot... Baby I'm Still inLuv w/u.. Wishin' u nevur met her Now im hir dreamin that wer still together Dream dut will nevur come true... :arrow: im happy wen i see her smile tears dunt fall seeing you lovers Ryt before mah eyes. Lies.... Baby :cry: iLoveU
basasisiw13
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.. here's mine.. scars of a failling heart - typecast forget - typecast she won't understand - typecast midnight highway - daphne loves derby the longest story - daphne loves derby :crybaby:
Twisted Destiny
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: Ai Mei - Rainie Yang
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]kung wala ka[/b] by hale :arrow: [b]hiling[/b] by frio :arrow: [b]nasaan[/b] by nyoy volante :arrow: [b]i miss you[/b] by aaliyah but most of all is [b]di kita malilimutan[/b] :crybaby: :lol:

Last edited by jnelle (2007-03-09 20:20:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:44

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy