• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Resha
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

My Boy - Jang Nara Kung Wala Ka - Hale Heaven Knows - Carol Banawa Stay - Carol Banawa.. :crybaby:
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]broken vow[/b]-lara fabian [b]stay[/b]- goong saoundtrack [b]go to distance[/b]-michael bolton
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Brown Eyes - Destiny's Child
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Graduation Song - Vitamin C, makes me remember our graduation last april1, that song was our batch's theme song...huhu, i miss my buddies... :crybaby:

Last edited by gRyZtEiNe (2007-04-20 03:01:45)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Goodbye Days - Yui .. hahaha .. i mean huhuhuu TT_TT :(
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Tell Me - Whisung Far Away - Nickel Back For All of My Life - MYMP Wonderwall - Oasis
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Muli - Janno Gibbs.. :( Magbalik - Callalily.. OPM mode.. haha =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mostly opm too.. but no particular song ;)
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

MAGBALIK.! that song realy makes me sad
greatsage
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Makita Kang Muli.. haha
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

magbalik by callalily.. waltz by hale.. nakapagtataka by sp0ngecola.. i d0nt love you - mcr :crybaby: hihi..
adirisman
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sarah McLachlan - Angel makes me remember someone I loved everytime I listen to that song... it was played at her funeral. :crybaby: I'm a big boy now.. should not cry.. :wallbash:

Last edited by adirisman (2007-05-02 02:23:47)

ixelcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

The song: [b]Tonight[/b] by[b] FM Static[/b] OMGosh! :O [b]HE[/b] introduced this song to me. I listened to it and it touched my heart a lot. Whenever I listen to it, my feelings comes back. So, we ended up being together again. HAHA. Watta [i]lab[/i] story! Listen to the song! It's [u]really[/u] heart touching. And the other songs of [b]FM Static [/b]too :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ Wow.. whatta lurb story sis sheng.. :D Only Reminds me of You- MYMP ver.. i lurb it.. the songs so sad.. :cry:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

K - Only Human...it makes me remeber the j-dorama 1 litre of tears, which made me cry a lot... :crybaby:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ how to touch a girl - jojo too little too late - jojo salamat / [ thank you for english ] - yeng constantino rainbow - southborder broken vow- lara fabian i need you - mark bautista. :eh:
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't love you - my chemical romance my heroine - silverstein voices - saosin scars of a failing heart - typecast
mayfel_32
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]only reminds me of you.[/b][i]rick price[/i] [b]farewell[/b]
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Graduation by Vitamin C [/b]
cute_demonyita
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]ilove you goodbye by nina[/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:45

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy