• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Cancer (MCR) Thinking Of You (Katy Perry) :thumbsup:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

it's Indonesian songs~ Lagu Rindu-Kerispatih :crybaby: remind me of someone~ [b] OT [/b] :arrow: Nadd Bye Nadd~ Gotta OFF Now~ C Yah Later~ N Good Luck 4 our exam :crybaby:
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]pain in my heart by arnel pineda!![/b] huuhuhu!!!:(:(:(:(:(:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
ChaNGcUT_RAnGeRs
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]one - simple plan[/b] :)
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lilium -Music box [elfen lied op] OMG,it makes me cry hardly :crybaby:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

One friend - I forgot the artist.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Akon-Lonely :crybaby:
mia16
» n00b
1969-12-31

ITS NOT SAD...........FOR ME............:lol:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Anthem Of our Dying day- Story of the year,.[/b]
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=^^Tama-chan^^]Eric Clapton's Tears in Heaven although I seldom hear it.[/quote] this song also make me sad...
ERGO Devilfish
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Together[/b] - Neyo :crybaby:
supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is It Okay If I Call You Mine
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

forget about me by little bit...
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

For me : :arrow: When you're gone - avril lavinge :arrow: Keep holding on - avril lavinge :arrow: Your call - seconhand serenade :arrow: God will make a way - Don Moen
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182 T.T
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Parting Time :arrow: Pain in my heart :arrow: Heartbreak song :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
_ryl_
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

goodbye :arrow: michelle branch :cry:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]First love [/b]by Utada Hikaru [i don't know why... ]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]when you're gone by avril lavigne remid me of sumthing[/b]:crybaby:
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Crush -[/b] David Archuleta
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:08

[ 9 queries - 0.217 second ]
Privacy Policy