• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[spoiler][quote=Shella_Suigintou99]My immortal -Evanescence When your gone -Avril Lavigne My heart -Paramore Teardrops on My Guitar -Taylor Swift that's all for now :)[/quote] [/spoiler] [i]added [/i] :) Evanescence - [b]Listen to the Rain[/b] FM Static - [b]Tonight[/b] X Japan - [b]Tears[/b]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b][i]Dahil sa ulan[/i] - Soapdish[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The Scientist - Coldplay [i]I like this song though..[/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Caged bird- DN angel
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm...lucky by ashily from b.o.f...:wow: and..:paranoid: far away-nickelback.. it reminds me of final fantasy chars..like yuna/tidus and tifa/cloud..=(
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guren - the GazettE
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]everlasting - boa kwon[/font][/color]
amayaeri027
» n00b
1969-12-31

- Di Lang Ikaw - Juris - On Bended Knees - Boys II Men - Waltz - Hale - The Hardest Thing- 98 Degrees - Why Do I Love You - Westlife
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#ff95a7][font=tahoma]lonely - kara[/font][/color]
SvperGirl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

without words by jang geun suk <3
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT6EBGuoGAA&NR=1]this[/url] song.[/b] Lol, Nothing. It just makes me feel guilty, i feel like day by day she doesnt care anymore (my bestfriend)
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the song [b]KANLUNGAN [/b]by Noel Cabangon :( :thumbsup:
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My Heart Will Go One - Celine Dion. Theme song for Titanic. :cry:
crazy_hydra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Have You Seen My Childhood [/b]- [i]Michael Jackson[/i]
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Slipped Away - Avril Lavigne
coffeeluvsmilO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:cry: Butterfly kisses - Bob Carlisle :cry: Christmas shoes - Bob Carlisle :cry: Have you seen my childhood - Michael Jackson
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guren, Kare Uta, Cassis - the GazettE
Kaikoaztig
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask [/i] - [b]Mayday Parade[/b] [i]If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet?[/i] - [b]Mayday Parade[/b] *Sniff* =(
annica14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you can't break a broken heart by kate voegele :D
KHR27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Reila - the GazettE
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 10 queries - 0.154 second ]
Privacy Policy