• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

:arrow: 241 by rivermaya :(
jhel_19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Tears by X-japan..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i miss you so much - TLC Can u help me - usher
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Tears by X-Japan[/b]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]One Last Cry[/b] by Brian McKnight :crybaby:

Last edited by unmaskedluke (2008-03-27 12:46:08)

squishen
» Banned
1969-12-31

one sweet day by boyz ll men and mariah...:(
faye.is.curious
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: My Heart - Paramore :crybaby: [i]"It's been so long since I've heard the sound.. The sound of my only hope.."[/i]
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Heaven by Dj sammy :(:(:(:(:(:( Imagine me without you by Jaci Velasquez[/b] :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:[/align]

Last edited by RossVolturi (2008-03-27 21:31:29)

hunt3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

akeboshi - wind
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love you - dido
cirEchAdz
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i always get sad whenever i hear the song they played on the day my ex is taken to her resting place... =( [b]One Sweet Day[/b] - Boys II Men and Mariah Carey :crybaby:
chinitaz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

only reminds me of you..
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Over and Over Again - Nelly (ft. Tim McGraw) :(
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Gloomy Sunday (the hungarian Suicide song) :cry:
jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
1969-12-31

Destiny by Jim Brickman
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Why[/b] - SS
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

>> no particular song.. >> but when i hear a love songs i always get sad.. >> i always remember [i]HIM[/i]..
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]one last cry :crybaby: teardrops on my guitar-taylor swift :cry: [/align][/b]
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] baduy man peo Through th years by: Kenny Rogers :cry:[b][/b]
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

broken-2ndhandserenade
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 9 queries - 0.251 second ]
Privacy Policy