• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]All That Ive Got - The Used[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

song for mamma-Boyz II men
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My Valentine for me .. and i dunno why !?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first love by utada hikaru ^^
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]my love will see you through...and bueneres serenade (an ita's folksong)[/b] i know thats an old one but i remember my late lolo in this song :(.. but usually lovesongs puts me on drama dramahan modes..any lovesong,..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Songs that make me sad: [b][i]You Were My Everything-Aviation[/i][/b] [b][i]Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift[/i][/b] [b][i]Welcome To My Life-Simple Plan[/i][/b] [b][i]Perfect-Simple Plan[/i][/b] [b][i]Hero-Nickleback[/i][/b] [b][i]Photograph-Nickleback[/i][/b] [b][i]What Hurts The Most-Rascal Flatts[/i][/b]
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

Concrete Angel--- the video always makes my cry... :crybaby:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:) [b]Another Perfect Day - American Hi-Fi[/b] [spoiler][i]I'm holdin on waitin for your call it's simple but I can't explain this I'm sinking down I feel like I could die I'm falling off I don't know why I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. So I might try to leave it all behind I know tomorrow's not so bright now I'll say goodbye cause nothing good can last you wear and fade, you're no where fast but today I don't know how to keep it all inside but I guess I'll let it slide. I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. Today, I don't know why I thought that it was real but I guess it's no big deal I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. I still believe it when you say, It's another perfect day another perfect day. I don't know how I don't know how I don't know how to let it slide... [/i][/spoiler]
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]all-american rejects ~ it ends tonight .[/b] i remember , when i heard this song , i was on the way to go home . i really remember that moment . all my friends sat , feeling sad because our journey was end (we went to Bali together) . i saw to the window and see the sky was turning black . and i know it ends tonight =(
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]mine would be half crazy- freestyle the song reminds me things happen in the past. aww. =([/align][/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u]With You[/u] - [b]Chris Brown [/b] These are the parts make me sad : [i] You mean to me What I mean to you and.. Together baby, There is nothing we won't do Cause if I got you, I don't need money, I don't need cars, Girl, you're my all. And.. [hr] I'm into you, And girl, No one else would do, Cause with every kiss and every hug, You make me fall in love, And now I know no I can't be the only one, I bet there heart's all over the world tonight, With the love of they life who feel.. What I feel when I'm [hr] Will never try to deny, that you're my whole life, Cause if you ever let me go, I would die.. So I won't front, I don't need another woman, I just need your all and nothing, Cause if I got that, Then I'll be straight Baby, you're the best part of my day [/i] This song is really touching. :(
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]4 seasons of loneliness[/b]-Boyz II men geez...they're really good in makin lyrics.. their lyrics is just so.......Damn!i'm gonna cry... btw,this song's lyrics is not so special,but rily touched.. here it is.. [spoiler] In comes the winter breeze That chills the air and drifts the snow And I imagine kissing you under the mistletoe When springtime makes its way here Lilac blooms reminds me of the scent of your perfume When summer burns with heat I always get the hots for you Go skinny dippin' in the ocean where we used to do When autumn sheds the leaves the trees are bare When you're not here it doesn't feel the same Remember the nights when we closed our eyes And vowed that you and I would be in love for all time Anytime I think about these things is shared with you I break down and cry 'cause I get so emotional Until you release me I'm bound under ball and chain Reminiscing our love as I watch four seasons change [/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Decembers - Hawthorne Heights[/b] =( [spoiler]Let's try to remember these days back in December.. You don't have to speak because I can hear your heartbeat.. You don't have to cover up how you feel when you're in love.. I always know I'm not enough to even make you think.. I miss you so much, a self inflicted coma.. The days drag on like marathons, I'm running with barefeet.. And when I feel the stress, I'm lonely and depressed.. I picture you in the dress..[/spoiler] =( I never fully listening this song.. =( make me remember for someone..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sayonara - Orange Range Even this song isnt in slow category. But the lyrics has the meaning. :D [spoiler] Tonight, the moon is shining down on me in bed, the same as always Alone, I whispered "I yearn for you" In the world inside of my pillow, you're always singing to me with a smile "You're so beautiful", I whispered in your ear Awaken, memories that I shut away on that day; holding my head high, I'll go out toward tomorrow [b]I'll open the door, and just keep moving forward[/b] For you, who gave me this love Whether we say "I love you" or "I hate you" [b]Now, for the two of us that love one another, it's good-bye[/b] [b]It's a little late now, but I say thanks to you, I say thanks to you Because you quietly supported me Passing over time now, I say thanks to you I shut myself away, unable to be myself; opening up the album in my heart And facing forward, the memories smiled[/b] When I first saw you, it was a clear day, just like today It was like everything inside of my body just broke I frantically confessed to you, having just a little bit of hope The crickets chirping drowned me out I wonder if she heard me? But then nodded, with a little smile There's no such thing as unnecessary tears, they're medicine to make you strong That future probably won't come, but something about it makes me smile The map of the future that we drew together, and the tears that were shed when we didn't compromise Look, a set of tripodic footprints, none of them are useless Don't throw away your feelings of love, don't forget the happiness of being loved With a smile, as you were back on that day; you who are laughing, is very beautiful Don't cry, don't cry; my voice is worn out, but I can still send it out to you Start walking, start walking; memories will be by your side Embrace everything, here I go Here I go [/spoiler]
aileen01
» n00b
1969-12-31

frozen by within temptation
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Straight jacket Feeling - All American Reject[/b] [spoiler]:D some part of the lyric is : [b]Yesterday was hell.. But today I'm fine without you..[/b] :cry: but sometimes you can sing this song like this : [i]Yesterday I'm fine.. But today just hell without you.. =([/i][/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's Not Over [b]- Secondhand Serenade[/b] [hr] [spoiler] My tears run down like razorblades and no, I'm not the one to blame: it's you or is it me? And all the words we never say come out and now we are all ashamed. And there is no sense In playing games, when you done all you can do. [b]But now it's over, it's over. Why is it over? We had the chance to make it. Now it's over, It's over. It can't be over. I wish that I could take it back, but it's over. [/b] I lose myself in all these fights; I lose my sense of wrong and right. I cry, I cry. I'm Shaking from the pain that's in my head. I just want to crawl into my bed and throw away The life that I led. But I won't let it die. But I won't let it die. But it's over, it's over. Why is it over? We had the chance to make it. Now it's over, It's over. It can't be over. I wish that I could take it back. I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart. Don't say this wont last forever. You're breaking My, you're breaking my heart. Don't tell that we will never be together. We could be over And over, we could be forever. I'm falling apart, I'm falling apart. Don't say this wont last forever. You're breaking My, you're breaking my heart. Don't tell that we will never be together. We could be over And over, we could be forever. It's not over. It's not over, it's never over, unless you let it take you, it's not over, It's not over, it's not over, unless you it break you. It's not over. [/spoiler]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

disenchanted myheart cancer she said i said maybe [b]bleeding love[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude][b]All That Ive Got - The Used[/b][/quote] i love that song too .. i almost cry without any reason when i hear that song ! [spoiler] So deep, that it didn't even bleed and catch me Off guard, red handed Now I'm far from lonely Asleep, I still see you lying next to me So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me, I... I need something else Would someone please just give me Hit me, knock me out And let me go back to sleep I can laugh All I want inside I still am empty So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me, I... I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not I'm far from lonely And it's all that I've got I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not I'm far from lonely And it's all that I've got I guess, I remember every glance you shot me Unharmed, I'm losing weight and some body heat I squeze so hard I stopped your heart from beating So deep that I didn't even scream "FUCK ME", I.. I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not I'm far from lonely And it's all that I've got I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not I'm far from lonely And it's all that I've got And it's all that I've got Yeah, it's all that I've got It's all that I've got It's all that I've got It's all that I've got So deep that it didn't even bleed and catch me So deep that I didn't even scream "FUCK ME" I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not I'm far from lonely And it's all that I've got I'll be just fine Pretending I'm not I'm far from lonely And it's all that I've got And it's all that I've got It's all that I've got[/spoiler]
master_jareth2000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow:Scars of falling heart-Typecast :arrow:Your Guardian Angel-Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 10 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy