• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

_rapidoh
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again for the next person who will post, and it continue till u run out of questions or answer lol..:thumbsup: ok its pretty easy.. you can ask any question you want to ask!! Question: Why did the chicken cross the road? :penguin:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

[b]Answer:[/b] Because it wanted to! :lol: [b]Question:[/b] How is school?
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Fine! Still like the same! :D Q: Why do you signed up in Ftalk?
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so i can share the stuffs that i know.. and also for the codes in the underground section..=) and also to meet new friends..:D Q: how are you ;)?

Last edited by ends..in..deatH (2008-06-15 02:17:02)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: I'm doing fine, I'm very happy...Everything's been so great lately.. =) :thumbsup:[/b] [img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii142/crazykenya16/gif/b-2.gif[/img] [b] What is one thing you could tell us about yourself that others would be shocked to know?[/b] [b]LOL :lol:[/b]
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Like thiS :o .. my disease.. i guess?? my friends dont know bout that! :thumbsdown: r u a txt^a^hoLic?? =)

Last edited by keyz_08 (2008-06-15 08:26:28)

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before i am.. like i cannot live without mobile credit.. ;) but now, i can live without it, because ftalk is here.. my friens are here :kiss: :arrow: have you been into a harsh fight?

Last edited by koleen_shigella (2008-06-15 08:51:37)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

harsh fyt?ahmm dunno dat thing but in a fs fyt and a school fyt,ofcourse(until now... my fs fyt is not ending :lol: ill w8 for "her" rply tommorow :lol: ) ----- how many cellphones do you have? :lol:

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-06-15 08:53:07)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

2,hahaha I'm donating my other one to charity. =) Q. Are you happy with your life?
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ANSWER... :evil: SORT OF... QUESTION.... WHAT IS UR FAVORITE POSITION?
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What do you mean [b]position[/b]? I dunno, sorry. :D [hr][hr] Do you think [b]Prostitution[/b] should be legalized? :puke:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

A... lol wat a question.. its legal anyway in armsterdam lol redlight district baby.. Q... what is the best group to join here...
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I'm not sure, Class-S for me! XD [hr][hr] What's your mother's maider name?[/b] :eh:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it Solis What is the name of your crush?? :P :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Rose..:redface: Q: Do I look awful? :lol:
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ nope u look ok :eh: v what's ur fav color!?!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ blue and white..=) Q: Am I cute? :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well,as a man..i envy u... do u know where can i found a Ness?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Super Ness? :lol: Can't get you bro..:( Q: How old do I look? :lol:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

eum...about 14-16 i guess :lol: how bout me?

Last edited by audeea_iu (2008-06-17 11:43:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:14

[ 10 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy