• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

samarah_purple
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

...hahahahahahahha.... uhmmmm,,, my pamily's role is...OMG!!...hehehehhe... enjoying life??....how are you???...:):):):)
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

i'm fine.... are u single?? or taken??
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

still single...[b]You??[/b]...:)
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me?? taken.... hehe
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...ahh..ok...:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]@topic :arrow:What is your status??? :arrow:Do you have any plans to go abroad? :arrow:if yes, why? if no, why not? :arrow:Greatest dream? & what are you doing right now to gain that dream? :arrow:do you believe in GOD? :arrow:If yes, what makes you believed in Him? if no, why not??? :arrow:What do you think when i say "SIN"? :arrow:Any Idea why there is war???? [/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:28

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy