• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^ Hihi..I can't tell who..:redface: Q: Am I rightful to be a member of the Hunkies?:D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

A= yes! Q= do u like britney spears?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eh? long time ago..<3 do you listen to music everyday?:D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup Yup~ i listen to it everyday! are u a Gambler?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ umm..no..I'm not..=( Q: Do you like anime? :D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah! Q: nasl?:D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Derick, 19, Male, Region 4 Philippines..:lol: Q: How about you? :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Adeeb,16,Male,Indonesia =| What's Ur Fav Things To Do?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-19 10:47:11)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^net surfing and playing basketball.:lol: Q: Do you know the band 112?:D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^A: Err.. no? Q: Are you flirty? :D :D =D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ah.no..lolx. do you like someone?
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah^^ =D do you like the song my heart will go on?
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NO! for me it kinda lame... :P(no offense to the one who like it!) do you spend lots of time fixing yourself in the mirror???
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yaah, titanic soundtrack =) i luv the film as well what is the name of your pet??
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:evil: uma shes 13 lol soo cute :penguin: :evil: who makes u hapi :evil:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ My friends..:lol: Q: Do you like mangoes?:D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A = yes!!! love it!! Q = do u falling inlove?! :eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

YEP..once.. do you love cats?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ah hate it..... :D do you love your self?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes...alot...lolz. do you like riding rollercoasters?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:54

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy