• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

yeah depends on the roller coaster... :D who is your crush here in ftalk?! :eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

no one in particular... I'm only a newbie:] do you like skyscrapping?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe yes... but no... :retard: wanna be my friends?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure why not!:] do you like dancing?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! to reduce my belly.. :lol: who is your fav. hollywood artist and why?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

anne hathaway.. like her cause she acts like there's no camera tapping her.. do you like opm songs?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... but more on rnb and foreign song's do u love britney spears?! :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. when I was little...:] do you like riding on a ferris wheel?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

absolutely yes!!! love it! who will makes you happy?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my family..haha. do you go to school everyday?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... depend on my sched... are you a college student?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... I'm a h.s. student. do you like rainy days?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

as of now, no coz i wont to be so dump in school hehehe :D are you a member of any group in your school?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep.. do you like to sleep for about 11 hours?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... i love that hobby! (being lazy) do you want to be a moderator?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure...!:] do you like being followed by paparazzis?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like britney... the queen of paparazzi?! never! what do you want to be?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to be a chef...hehehe... do you want to live in a mysterious place?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no way... :retard: why do you want to be a chef?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like cooking...that's why...:lol::lol: you? what do you want to be?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 11 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy