• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

[b]Laguna College[/b] Q: Do you like me the way I look?:redface:
_prInceSs12_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

yes,you look fine. :redface: hehe. are you an emo?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. im not an emo.. haha.. do u love someone ryt now??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Of Course...always in love From 18 feb until now~ do u hate yourself?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. i love my self very much^^ do u still go 2 school??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes...1 year to go! :lol: after this year..I'll start working..:D Q: Whom do you prefer..Doraemon or Mojacko?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm?? mojacko..hes much cutter... hahah.. do u want 2 go oversseas??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yah..why not?:D Q: If you will give me a gift..what will it be and why?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm?? anything will do.. hehe.. can think of anything hehe.. Q: do u enjoy irr in ftalk??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yes..:lol: Q: Can we chat sometimes?:D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^sure.. <stretching* vfriends??
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^of course..:D Q: What's better..rainy or sunny day?;]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Rainy Days.....so melancholic arent i? *giggle*XD are u melancholic?
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]sometimes :rolleyes: my pix reflects ..hihihihih[/b] do u hav class?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^umm..I often see myself happy..:D Q: Are you a Christian?;] :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry,I'm Not :D Do u often Pray?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yes..=) Q: Do you eat balot?:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Never and dont wanna Try it..... :lol: Do u like Ballads?
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: nOpe ! :thumbsdown: :arrow: gOod in math? =D:P:wallbash:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh i hate numbers! hows life?[/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-24 04:30:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:13

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy