• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

School :P -- Do you think I look miserable in pictures? ([b]Yes/No[/b] - if u seen them and [b]IDK[/b] - if u haven't seen any of my pics.)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^ no...nice hair actually..:D Q: now..Do I look miserable? :retard:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not really .. :) just kiddin'.. =) do you like me ..?? loL..
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..no... ------------------------- umm do you like animes?:lol:
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah i like animes.... Why did you sign-up in Friendster?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh do ya lurve punk music??[/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

noo .. :mad: its kinda irritating :rolleyes: Q: do you like to play online games?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh coz i have psp wats up??[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well..nothing..same old..same old..=) Q: Can you describe me in 1 word? what word is it?:P
ilaffupipteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]smart?? :D how old are you?? :lol:[/b][/align]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

19..:D Q:How about you?;]
ilaffupipteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]14.. =D who's yer idol?[/b][/align]
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]My family and friends...[/b][/align] --- [b]do i look like an EMO to you? [/b] [i](someone said, i look one)[/i] :lol:
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm not really.. u look adorable haha :lol: [b]What's the color of your shirt right now?[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

black....as always :lol: Why are you replying on this thread?
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ coz i want to have fun :D can you be my friend?? :crybaby: i don't have friends here :wallbash:

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-07-01 20:48:51)

aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sure... i'm a newbie hir.. i dun hav friends hir yet.. :| do you like to eat chocolates? :rolleyes:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes ... its so sweet^^ haha .. can we be friends??
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sure why not ;] -- what is your real name? XD
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jesse How old are you?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:51

[ 10 queries - 0.432 second ]
Privacy Policy