• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

[align=center][i]i have plenty of crushes! oha'2x .. hehe ..:) :arrow: who is ur love one?[/i][/align]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

love ones...hehehe... my family and my true friends...:] do you like horror movies?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oh yeah! :D i love to be scared & get scared! :lol: i also love scaring people & make them pee on they're pants! =D Do You Like me?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hm... If I can know you better:] do you like disney movies?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes! :D i love disney channel Movies! :eh: do you like MTV?! music & video?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes...<3 do you like friendstertalk more than friendster?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! love it! how are you sistah?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

both? I like both...hehehe... do you like going to live concerts?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ yah! :D i love concert especially if it is my fave band! for you who's yhe best drummer, Guitarist, bass, Vocalist?! :rolleyes:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think guitarist... hehehe... for me guitarists are cool...heheh..:] do you like playing online games?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah! i love playing OL games like Ragna, RF, Gunbound, o2jam, audition & ran! :D what's ur fave online games! :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-06-21 00:39:33)

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only Ragnarok and Rose online...hehehe...:] do you have game consoles?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ whats's dat?! :lol: i have no idea! :D well i need to go! going to layout our college magazine! :D last Q: you like to be with me sumother time?! [to be red soon! :D]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ahaha...:] @ topic: sure why not:] Q: do you like RJA *red jumpsuit apparatus*?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yes..hihi..:lol: Q: How old are you ?;]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A : im 16 yr old^^ Q : wuts ur fave anime??
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NARUTO...hehehe...:] do you like being around lazy people?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hmmm...sumtimes! :lol: they make me LOL =D do you like chickens?! i min chicken winged people! :lol: if u know wat i min!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: no i dont like Do you like people who walk using their heads? =D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]uhm? do you mean 'hiphop'? hehe .. yes.,! but not really .. haha .. :lol: :arrow: what kind of personalities do you admire in girls/boys? =)[/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy