• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

the good attitude that they have... and also if they'll always be there for me in times of trouble...:] do you like people who answers even they were not chosen to answer the given questions? like in school?
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

lolwut.. :evil: i rily dont mind.. lol. what is the 1st gadget u had? :evil:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ celphone..:lol: Q: What's your motto in life?=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when u have a problem,Dont Say "oh God,i have a big problem" but say "hey problem!i have a big God!". :D actually the one who found it was an eptoker. :D your motto?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: "i can do evrything through CHRIST who gives me strength." philipinans 4 : 14.. :exclaim: yey^^ :thumbsup: what is the one thing u can live without?? :rolleyes:
xoxo-eLyshA
» n00b
1969-12-31

A: Cellphone haha :D Q: How old are you?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

12 yrs. oLd. Q: elem? hs or coll???
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: hS !! :arrow: have tOp in cLass? :wallbash::wow:
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep.. 5 ! =) ----------- --do u know secondhand serenade???
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yup.. ..are you cute??:D[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i dunno wahaha.. are u selfpish?[/b]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ummm.. sumtymz...:evil: . Fav HERO :evil:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm cat woman?haha fav subject?[/b]
i k k a x l o v e
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ recess. XD science. [[; -- what's yer fave color?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: PINK^^ :exclaim: yey^^ any ambition??
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]become an alchemist or fortune teller... lol :lol: [/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Q: Where is the question that I must answer?:lol:
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha lolz... A: ask her.. haha Q: wuts ur real name?? :question:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Husnul Adeeb Alfasyi Ur real Age?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

16... what is the name of ur school?? :question:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 10 queries - 0.525 second ]
Privacy Policy