• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

hmm.. I have many reasons why... but because I'm sometimes lonely... please approve my friend request in fs. please and thank you...:] do you cry when you're mad?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^ If I'm really super mad..yes...I can't hide my emotions..:) Q: Are you hard headed?:lol:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes I can be hard headed...heheh... do you like singing or dancing?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sis i can't add you in your fs... add me ok?! t: singing... and dancing... both why do you falling inlove?!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

why do I what ? Q--> which one do you prefer ,Math or English ?

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-20 09:24:06)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ because of the power of love...Love make's the world go round..:D Q: Want to say something about me?;]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

you look like david archuleta...hehe.. you like anime?
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Yeah.... Deeply... v Do You Like Having Naughty Brother?[/i][/align]
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no...no...noo.. I have a good brother:] do you like being self-centered?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]you look like david archuleta...hehe.. you like anime?[/quote] waah..my friends say that too..i look like him when i'm smiling..:lol: Q: Do I really look like David Archuleta? :retard:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep.., there's a resemblance.., :thumbsup: Q: what do u think about teenage pregnancy?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^weeh..hehe..is that so?..hihi..btw..tnx..;] ^ aww..I'm not in favor to that..:angry: Q: Do you know Hillsong United?=)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... what's that?! who is your fav. artists?! and why?!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^a christian band..=) ^my fave. artist?..Jennifer aniston..:lol: Q: Do you read the Bible?:)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup!! CHRISTIAN irr!! hihihi.. do u go 2 the church evry sunday??
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

honestly, sometimes... so are you a god words lover?!
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am.. but unfortunately my love is always wasted.. coz its not that you know they dont care.. can you be mine? =|
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mine? sorry.. the Lord is the only one who can own me... hehe.. CHRISTIAN??
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeep do u loove flipflops?[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah,,i love flipflops,,especially if it is havaiianas,,, ^_^ Q: who is ur crush??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:41

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy