• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^Yes!..absolutely! :D Q: Is your hair straight or curly?:D
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

[b]straight ![/b] > what would you do if you wake up and you realize you're 10 inches shorter ? [sup]*what the heck am I asking*[/sup]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-28 12:28:50)

azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]keep it cool :lol: and go to a doctor, wth? :o [/i] Are you drug addict? :paranoid: haha :smoke:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^awww..I'm not addicted to drugs..:lol: Q: How many brothers/sisters do you have in the family?:cool:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

2 brother and 1 lil brother Q : how about u??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D 3 lil brothers, 1 big sista, and 2 lil sister... ---------------------------- :D are ya feel sleepy? :eh:
ilaffupipteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeahp.! --------------------------------------- hows yer luvlife? :wow:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

really not good...hahhaa how about ur friendship??
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really good ----------- do u love yer enemies?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep... coz ya can't life without an enemies in ur life :P if ya don't have an enemies, this life feel so bored :cool: <---- stupid answer :wallbash: -------------------------------------- how many account FS ya have? :D

Last edited by ほたる (2008-06-28 14:25:42)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i have 2 for myself how many ex gf?? *ruuuuuuuu nnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D 13 <--- arara~ i just anwer that question with my fave number :P ---------------------------------------------------- :D what colour do ya like?
ilaffupipteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol black :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D oh yea? btw, where's the question for me? :paranoid: -------------------------------------------- :D what do ya think about my avatar? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

rilyy shinjii what do u think about my ava too??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ looks like that is ya :P --------------------------------------- :D do ya like vizard or shinigami? :D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

vizard q:wat do u think bout my siggy..
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][color=deeppink]nice! :D [align=center]there's sum1 courting u or u courting? hehe .. getz?? :lol:[/align][/color][/i]
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yap yap some1 cortz me...for a year Q: are u single?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. I am constantly singol. :/ Ehh are you in a relationship? :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:21

[ 10 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy