• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

ill start agian. :lol: do you believe in love at first sight?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

A: not really ... Q: did you finish your pre calc hw ??? ;)
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: omg! haha. nooooooo. :P idc about that freakin hw. Q: will you pm me? :lol
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: I guess, I'll PM you ... aha Q: is your weekend going to be fun?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: yes Q: if theres one thing that you can change in our society, what would it be?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: move the legal drinking age to 18 :lol: Q: do you party often ???
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: noo. im not a party boy. :P but i can go to parties and get wild. hehe XD Q: what can you say about poilitics? do you think its too important for your life?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: I DISLIKE talking about politics. I think that it is important, but I just don't like to state my views on it. Q: are you girl crazy? :lol:
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: hell yeah. crazy on girls. :lol::lol: sometimes. Q: whats your opinion if the phil will be ratified as the 51st state of US. agree or disagree?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: AGREEEEEEE . Q: having fun getting to know me? [haha]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: roflol. that is a hard question. i guess. yes. dang now i know the other side of youu. :lol: Q: do you have a big crush on me? :lol: jk. if theres one thing that you can express using your body. what would it be?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: My eyes & my smile. You'll know wether I'm flirting or not ;) Q: Isn't it ironic that we both share the same future plansssss after high school???
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: i guess. haha. Q: what can you say about obama and mccain?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: I cant say anything. I don't talk politics. Q: is Vindicated one of your favorite Dashboard Confessional songs???
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: i like that song. maybe yes. OST for spiderman. lol. Q: idk! i ran out of questions. do you believe in heaven and hell?
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

A: yes! Q: do you believe in GOD?
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

what youve been up to lately?:):penguin:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]asking help from a friend to add a new album??? can you pls tell me why you are still single right now???if not single what makes you think to be involve in a relationship???[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]A[/i]: [b]That is a private question. JK. I'm single 'cuz all the guys here are retarded, and I hate relationships.[/b] [b]Q:[/b][i] How do you feel about this thread?[/i]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

A: actually this is my 1st time to post in this thread,i think its kinda ok... Q: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas? :D :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:52

[ 9 queries - 0.840 second ]
Privacy Policy