• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

a science teacher.... as of now, i'm graduating this year! who do you think are hypocrite in your friends in fs?! be honest.. :eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

wow! cangratulations in advance!:] @ topic: hmmm... I think *secret* I have one friend who's a hypocrite..shhh ok??:paranoid::paranoid: where do you study?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wah thank you! :D t: divine mercy.... that is exclusice for teachers.... how bout you?! where do you study?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm studying at HCSD.. a school in Davao city.:] do you go to eptok all the time?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! not anytime but everyday... hehehe... what do you feel when you are a newbie here?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... I feel like I don't know how to do this, do that,etc... but now, I'm ok..:] but still a newbie in training...heheh:):) do you listen to jpop songs?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

o yes! i really love pop song's... esp. all the po song's of britney! yeah! how bout you?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ugh.. I mean jpop...but it's ok..=) @ topic: I also like pop songs... do you like avril lavigne's songs?

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-06-20 08:34:27)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh sorry...i thought pop music... t: yes! i love her! and her song's! what is your unforgettable moment? :eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm...m2m... I think the most memorable time of my life is when my mother gave birth to me...hehehe..:] do you value your friends like a family?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... but some are not... coz some are hypocrite! :doubt: what kind of person are you?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm only a jolly person... I sometimes laugh w/o a reason...lolx what avril songs do you like?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

innocence.. love that song.... :thumbsup: do you love avril?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wow! love that too:] @ topic: yes! a lot:] why dou you like the song innocence?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so meaningful and very similar into my life... why dont you try to add me in my fs?! :eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure! glad to be my friend:] what song are you currently listening to?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

get naked by britney spears... what is you fav song of avril?! just only one okie?! :P
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

knockin on heavens door... do you collect shoes??
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... that's hard.. I'll pick Nobody's home...:] do you have a camera?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah... why nobodys home?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:51

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy