• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Yup~ are u in a money crisis?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Oh yeah. Can you help me? :lol: Who is the most funny eptoker for you? :D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ si Ezil! :lol: Q: Are you a fast typer?:D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wee dunno.. :lol: are u hungry??[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah i am now.... :lol: are you happy!!?? ;)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes i am^^ haha... still studying??
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:) yup .. =( got hurt by sumone you love ..?? :(
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yes..=| Q: are you a stalker?:lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup,i'm a member of iStalker=D do u love to see Clouds?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Nah, i got easily bored. :lol: Q. Is this your first time to post here? [/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah~this my 2677th times, i think...... how about you? is this the first time u post here?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah..:lol: Q: Hungry?:o :thumbsup:
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ooh yeah.always am. :lol: how's ur day...?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Good And HW are done how about you? How was ur day at school?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I don't have any classes every monday..:lol: Q: what one word will you use to describe me?:D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [b]sugoi[/b]..hehe.. u love anime don't you??? Q: do you have a pet in your house?

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-06-30 07:23:43)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I am there pet here. =) Do I look snob? :disgust:
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... are you tired????
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lil' bit... do u wanna b my friend?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]^ sugoi..hehe.. u love anime don't you???[/quote] whoa..nice one..yes I am..:D @topic: yes I loved too..:lol: Q: Do you go to school or work?=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:14

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy