• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

nope.. just finished eating muh meal.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ are u sleepy?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^nope..:) Q:Finished your choirs?:D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... practicing hockey?!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no...:] do you check you fs everyday?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup~ =) have more than 10 accounts in many sites?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.... always surfing the net????
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not always yah..*giggle* often~ liked to watch bollywood?
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Used to love watching Abhishek Bachchan movies :lol: . addicted to coffee ?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.addicted to green tea :D are u a gold digger?
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No.. ----------------------- inlove?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes..inlove with God..=) Q: Do I look like a celebrity? :retard: :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]A:[/b] Ah yes! You look liek Lee Jun Ki :lol: -- [b]Q:[/b] Have you ever saved someone? :smoke:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-26 10:34:22)

azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah, i saved my sister from trouble ;) [b]Q:[/b] Have you watched[b] "Gay say 'NO'?"[/b] :eh:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]A: Ah yes! You look liek Lee Jun Ki :lol:[/quote] waaah..:redface: ^umm..no..I didn't watch that.. Q: Do you play Basketball?:lol:
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope :D have u ever been mistaken for somebody else??? ;)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah...:lol: are u a music lover??..:eh:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^a big YES! :D Q: Want to be my friend?=)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just Add Me~ =D u've saw my page before but didnt add me riyt? =D wanna be my Servant? =D
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sure...just as long as it's payable :lol: "[b]gay say NO[/b]" [quote=kcired14]waaah..:redface: ^umm..no..I didn't watch that..[/quote] which means, [b]you're gay! [/b] :eh: --- [i]afraid of cockroaches?[/i]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^aww..:lol: but i'm not gay..;] Q: Do you love me?:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:33

[ 9 queries - 0.461 second ]
Privacy Policy