• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^ :lol: NO v what do you do when someone "rips it"(fart) on your face?

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-06-27 10:22:43)

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^aww..=| hmmm..I'll be angry but at the same time..I'll laugh..:lol: Q: How do you want your pizza to be cooked?:D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a bit toasted. *yumm. If your given a [b]chance[/b] to meet [b]one[/b] of the ftalkers, [b]who[/b] would it be and [b]why[/b]? :)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ it would be you.. ;]:rose: .. toinks:penguin: what brand of toothpaste are u using..? lols :D... :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

colgate ;) ahehe youre a ftalk member since when?? ;)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ since 2008-04-01 do u have any bf or gf?!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No i don't have :) -- What's your motto in life?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]you cant buy hapiness but you can buy ice cream which kind of the same thing.. lol :lol: wuts ur asset? [/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]^ it would be you.. .. toinks:penguin:[/quote] You're taking a risk. I'm an endangred specie. :lol: @ topic [b]my smile[/b]. -thanks to my tutbras & tutpaste. :wallbash: Who is the most [b]approachable ftalker[/b] for you? [b]why[/b]? :)
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ For me it's [b]Shirow[/b]..:D He is a good friend of mine..:D Q: When was the last time you visited your dentist?:D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]never[/b] visited him I [b]dunno where[/b] he lives. :lol: Seriously, i think that was a long [b]long time ago.. [/b]:lol: It was last month of last year. Thanks for the reminder, [b]dehins[/b]. :D What can you [b]say[/b] bout the [b]newly transformed[/b] ftalk?
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its nice but doesn't amaze me... Q: for you, who is the most friendliest member here in ftalk?
frating_hyper
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dunno. i'm just a newbie here. :lol: hmmm.. what is your first impression on me? :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Narcissist =D do u have someone u admire in ur Cram School?
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... bec. i don't go to a cram school.... :lol: do you believe in fairies????
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no i don't.. :p -- If you are an animal, what would be your sound? :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oink..haha coz i find it very cute and i'm born in the yr of the pic!*oinkoink!*XD what's ur best asset?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^My eyes..? :lol: Q: How about yours?;]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My, height ^_^ -- What do you think will be the song to be played on ur burial?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dun wanna think about that yet.. but it will be unfair if i dun answer lol.. so.. [i]the warrior is a child[/i] Q: do you like anime??

Last edited by jheneko (2008-06-28 12:26:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 12 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy