• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

[b]16 em i pretty?? :lol: [/b]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

very pretty....XD do you like candies and other sweet stuff?...
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. super!! are you a photoholic?..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

super duper!!.. errr.. are u into learning languages??..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes..I'm learning jap. and english...:lol: Q: How many pets do you have?:D
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

waahh...sorry for the double post..:( ftalk says it failed to update the topic..but it was not true..=| My apologies..:crybaby:

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-07-02 10:23:31)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]only one.. a puppy.. are you going to sleep now??[/b]
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

umm..nah..maybe later..:lol: Can I request a fan sign from you?:D :thumbsup:
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sure... y not...:o Q.. can you add me in fs...?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if i have some time... does my signature look awfuL?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not.. its great.. do you love basketball??
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..a little bit.. are you hook in PC gaming?? :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]nope .. [b]are you fallin' to ur ex again?=|[/b][/color][/i][/align]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... honestly I don't have gf yet... XD do you love animes?....
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]not really .. ;) [b]are you a h.w student?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ummm nope... hu u luv d most?
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my family... what is your age?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]15 :P why did you join eptok??[/b]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope bcoz im orochimaru lover.. who is you first kiss?? :lol:
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my parents of course!!^^..if aside from dem, mah friends.. wat was d most peculiar thing dat u've done??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:42

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy