• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Great~Thanks Fo asking~ Do u often smoking?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

[b]yeeep bout you?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anti Cigarette :D Do u like Bollywood?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh dont like it bro :( how bout hollywood?[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup i like it~ ur favourite actor?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

will smith...hohoho. your favorite teacher since high school?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sir. tumambing of physics... what type of person are you?! :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

jolly person..likes music and anime:] what j-dorama do you like?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

many.... shika otoko awoniyoshi,prposal daikokusen,my boss my hero,etc~ do u watch j dorama?
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

simple person...hehehehe...:) do you have a boyfriend?
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes, currently watching Last Friends:] my fave is Ichi Rittoru no Namida,,, a heart-warming story that is...:] do you like j-pop music?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mmm sort of. do ya love kids?[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! i love kids... What do you think is the best age in getting marriage?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

errr..i really don't know..but, maybe 25 or sumthing..:D what can u say about ur government right now??..:eh:
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

25-above I think.. if you are ready to face the next phase of your life..:eh::eh: do you like having sports on your school?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yess..but, sumtyms..no..:lol: err...do u love learning languages?..why or why not??..
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. I like to know more languages.., it's interesting for me:] do you go to mall often?
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yess of course!!... err..have u got any enemies at school??..
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^no..don't have enemies..:lol: Q: Are you hungry?:D
jovie_toni
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope.... do you have an iphone??????:o
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy