• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

x avie x
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

private :D :lol: SJCS
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^ what?? don't get it! =| how was yer stay here in ftalk??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it was fun... how's lovelife?..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nah..zero balance! as in no luvlife for now! haha! have u eaten yer dinner already??
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^are you talkin to me?...hehe!.. not yet...i'm starving na.. are you obsessed with your crush??..

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-09-12 07:58:59)

njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yea. Super . Superman. Are you jealous with someone?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoah what a question. Nope. Im[i]not[/i] but i just want [s]her[/s] back. - - - - - - - ever got in a fight? who did the first move?

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-12 10:09:51)

merzjayq
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. that jealous girl did the first move. i only did something bad just to revenge. :) am i cute? woa LOLS :D

Last edited by merzjayq (2008-09-12 10:36:23)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes indeed!,... am i hot?..:D:D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]based on your ava?nope. whatcha doing now?[/b]
merzjayq
» n00b
1969-12-31

SURFING THE NET.. are you taken?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nope., have bf/gf?[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. im single. :D believe in heaven and hell?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]absolutely? what do you think of vampire?[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vampire = goths? vampirism = romanticism what can you say about me? fishing. :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i guess you're the emo type of person., whats ur fave song?[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a lot? as of now, sex type thing by stp. which do you prefer? asians, caucasians, black, pacific islanders?
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] I would choose Asians. What's your plan tomorrow?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do my pre calcu hw. what can you say about me? :lol: fishing again
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ur so black and white on ur pix.. ahaha.. i think ur nice.. and a gentlemen :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:33

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy