• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

^hahahaa..I'm 19 already..:lol: umm...15? :D Q: Do you like my hair on my sig? :P
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Q = yeah loved it so fresh actually im 19 too we just same :lol: A = do u like my mirror effect on my ava?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha..love it..:lol: hmm..haha..:lol: Q: Can I have your YM? :lol: we can chat sometimes..=)
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A = u already have it :lol: Q = wanna be my friend?
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A:oh sure..:D I love to be one..:D Q: hu u? =D
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A = absolutely i`d love 2^^ Q = so we now friend ?
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yehey! sure..:D :wow: Q: what shall i call you sis? just call me KC..:D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A : call me cheuw Q : can we being friend??
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

A: oh sure! I love too! :wow::wow: Q: edited...hekhek asl sis?:D

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-06-17 13:31:52)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

A : what u mean "hekhek [b]asl[/b] sis?" i dun understand Q : wanna offline now??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe yes,Maybe No~ Wanna Rofl?
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]A: Not really *not in the mood to rofl* Q: Do you like Nailarts? :eh:[/b]

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-06-18 03:53:48)

deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. no time for it.. q- can u live w/out ftalk? :(
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can of course :D how old are u really?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i am 15 Q: are you high school student?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup i am~ are u different than the others?
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ We are all different..but we have similarities sometimes..=) Who want's to be my Girlfriend? :lol: :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

.................hmm...dunno~ are u a narcissist?
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again for the next person who will post, and it continue till u run out of questions or answer lol..:thumbsup: ok its pretty easy.. you can ask any question you want to ask!! Question: Why did the chicken cross the road? :penguin:[/quote] wow rap,, u can be a mod sumday... hahaha..
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=DeverKerbill]are u a narcissist?[/quote] surry i dunno wat it means.. :wallbash: dambash me --------------------------------------------------- can u tell us who's ur crush here in ftalk?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 12 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy