• ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

most peculiar thing? shave my head! aheheh did you ever get paid for sex? :lol:
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

nope. and never try that hmm .. wat was the most embarrassing moment happened to you?? :eh:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What does "terz" in your user ID mean?
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]What does "terz" in your user ID mean?[/quote] hahaha :lol: mitchterz? "TERZ" ?? i'll explain uhm .. i made it like a name of a fan profile for example " SAMSTERS " =) LOL! dnt mind it .. i'm kinda crazy hahaha !! =D
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@mitchterz no new question..no wonder no one has posted..ahehehehe... @ the next person to post... if you could have one wish what would that be?
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'd wish to be with the person i [spoiler]LIKE[/spoiler]... She's so far away from me. How many friendster accounts do you have?

Last edited by eBay Ghost (2008-09-09 17:29:11)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i got 4 account 2 accounts for my sample Css Layout (although im not making layout anymore) my 2 account are the active ones that i use. v do u want to have a purity ring (abstinence ring) like the jonas brothers?
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe.. I actually don't know what those are. :D Have you tried not sleeping for 48 hours?
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yup,, during my grandfather's wake.. [quote=eBay Ghost]Maybe.. I actually don't know what those are. :D[/quote] ^ well,, it's a promise ring that says u should be in celebacy until ur marriage something like that:D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

soooo idk what my question is .... v : Once in a lifetime chance to go on tour with your favorite band, which band would it be???
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A:dashboard confessional. =) Q: how will you spend the last hour of your life?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: I would want to be gathered around with those that I love the most, doing whatever it is. Q: If you ever got a chance to meet me, how would you let yourself be known and where would we meet at?
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: a friendly conversation is a good way to introduce myself. date probabbly. somewhere in between. between the stars and waves Q: whats the best thing youve ever had? and its significance?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A: Love is most likely the best thing I've ever had. Love has many significances, but they are all indescribable. Q: Whats the worst date you've ever been on??? Detailsssssss, please.
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

A: just pm me. lmao. every date is special and unique in its own way. Q: what can you say about me? omg im fishing. :P
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you're stupid nah im just kidding :D haha you look cool. and have a cool name - - - - - - - - - - - what is the strangest question you've answered?
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a: i do have a bf now.? - dat is d strangest for mr :lol: q: r yah a 2 or 3 timer.?
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

a: I'm not..:D q: do you love singing?
imnotdyann
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes,i do hehe. --- how's school and lovelife?
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

school is kewl! love life is also kewl. hows your financial status?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Question and Answer (the nxt person to you):cool: So basically its a question and answer. I will start by asking a question, then the next person who will post answer it and ask a question again

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy