• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators before you can start a contest, so you can also ask permission via this thread. =)
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b]what about an avatar contest?! :paranoid: it should be ur picture[/b]

Last edited by aleksisty^^ (2007-05-22 14:25:10)

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b]A CSS layout contest and an over layout contest?[/b]
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what about :rolleyes: tongue twister contest :lol: =| <---what a jerk is'nt it ie! :lol: [img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/732/bleach46mp2.gif[/img]what do you think huh?
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]uhhm.. :idea: :arrow: favorite moderator?![/b]
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A CSS layout would be nice....please make it a css layout contest please =(
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:idea: [b][color=red]i think if the contest is about the friendster profiles, maybe there will be a sections for CSS and for OVERLAYS.. [what do you think?][/color][/b]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-23 09:21:21)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree na..hihi :)..sure there will be many members who will join here :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][b]A CSS layout contest and an over layout contest?[/b][/quote] agree. heheh! :lol: :thumbsup:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah., a CSS layout contest wud be great., :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]SUGGESTING TO OPEN A NEW CONTEST [/b]:exclaim: :exclaim: [b]Two Types of Contest.[/b] [b] :arrow: C.S.S. Based Profile Contest. :arrow: HTML/Overlay Based Contest.[/b] [b]Requirements: (Over All)[/b] [b]:arrow: Name Your Personal Layout. :arrow: Screen shot Link. (Not Image) 1024x768 Format. Include 5 Image Links Of Screen Shots. Less Than 5 is Ok. :arrow: Live Preview Link. :arrow: Codes Used Saved in a Notepad. :arrow: Friendster Copyrights Must Be Included not Excluded.[/b][b] :arrow: You Can Only Join One Section For Less Confusion Of Submissions. :arrow: You Can Only Enter One Layout In A Category. :arrow: The Winner Will Be Decided With The Accumulated Votes. :arrow: Those Who Break The Forum Rules While In Registering Can Be Disqualified Automatically Depending On Reason. :arrow: Register In This Format...[/b] [b]Example:[/b] [quote]Name of Layout: Undefined Category: C.S.S / Overlay Preview Of Layout Live: http://www.friendster.com/pageID.php [b]or[/b] http://h1.ripway.com/username/HTMLDOC.HTML Preview Of Layout Image: http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/username/Preview1.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/username/Preview2.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/username/Preview3.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/username/Preview4.jpg http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q279/username/Preview5.jpg Code: http://h1.ripway.com/username/NewTextDocument.txt[/quote] [b]Requirements: (CSS Section) :arrow: Friendster Logo or Footer Must Be Included in the layout. (You Can Exclude One Copy Right But Not All) :arrow: Only C.S.S. Commands are allowed. (No Scripts) :arrow: Layout must work in Internet Explorer and Fire Fox. :arrow: Original Layout. (Must Be Unique)[/b] [b]Requirements: (HTML/Overlayed Section :arrow: Auto Comments leads to instant disqualification. :arrow: Auto Friend Adder leads to instant disqualification. :arrow: Must Include Proper Credits. [/b] [b] Prize: :arrow: You Can Request For Your Own Personal Rank :arrow: Winning Layout Will Be Included In A Thread Called [i](Topic Sticked)[/i] Featured Layout Winners!. In C.S.S. Or Overlay (Depending On Category Winner.)[/b] [i]Event Will Be Moderated By admin, Ephemeral, FoRsAkEnKiD, aRies04991, kikay_girl and meng.o3[/i]

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-24 08:07:57)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214][b]A CSS layout contest and an over layout contest?[/b][/quote] wow sounds insteresting i love to! wahahah
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I hope admin accepts my request :))
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree to kua ephe =)
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hope admin accepts it... so i can join... but kuya ephe... it means no js file in a css profile as a requirement?? just askin' =| =| =| =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup to show creativity :) It adds challenge. :thumbsup: Off course after the entries I'll Separate the C.S.S. Profile from overlays ones =) I didn't include scripting in C.S.S. area because it will be a [b]"Featured Layout"[/b] unlike overlay it already has a script on it before it could work so I excluded that... I know it's kinda unfair but bare with me :|

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-24 07:19:26)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Ephe I agree with your idea. But before the contest started I'll try to change the settings so that newbies cannot participate in contest voting (to prevent cheating such as the usage of 'clone' account to inflate the number of votes). I'll update you later. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure Sir Admin =) I'll Wait for you instruction.
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Ephe I agree with your idea. But before the contest started I'll try to change the settings so that newbies cannot participate in contest voting (to prevent cheating such as the usage of 'clone' account to inflate the number of votes). I'll update you later. :)[/quote] yehay hahaha go... start contest =)
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill definitely join in this!!!hihihi...gotta find a cool bg for this! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:02

[ 10 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy