• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^ i hope it is related to ftalk. (:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

chokimochi : that would be hard. best joke contest, what would be the prize for instance? :eh:
chan2raagas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) :thumbsup: am joining
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^joining in what? =|[color=#ff6699]♡[/color]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Art Contest? like.. sketch? xD
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ better yet any form of art? what cha think? so there will be more members that will be able to join.. :)
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Art is a good contest xDD no need to use photoshop and it will really see on how do you show your talent xP

Last edited by Chii (2008-07-03 18:01:49)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i sugget a camerawhore contest. um it means.. we should have a categories.. example: horror: and a picture of you that can be in horror. thats only my uggestion. :) :paranoid:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I don't think so :S because it's not related on friendstertalk.
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]^ aww okie sorry. i suggest a group competition in several ways. (i hope it works)[/align][/b]

Last edited by shinaske (2008-07-04 06:18:40)

::broken::
» n00b
1969-12-31

I hope the mods will take time reviewing this... This contest has many aims and goals..to develop the initiative and critical thinking of our Ftalk members I am very much concerned on following the rules so I suspended my post in fun corner... I hope the mods will take time reviewing this... If my suggestion is redundant please inform ..me... Thank You More Power... I included my Game Mechanics here so you may review it and see to it that it may be aesthetic for your approval.. Once again thank you... [u][b]SUGGESTION PURPOSES ONLY[/b][/u] Hello all Ftalkers!! This topic is deemed to challenge your skills!! eventually in typing your keyboards and showing your brains out!! Go on express your hearts out in this OFFICIAL DEBATE CONTEST that I have here... M--E--C--H--A--N--I--C--S 1. Each participant will be divided into groups (The group should be made up of 2-3 forumers) (They should make a name of there group) 2.The groups will be having there HEAD TO HEAD battle to eliminate other teams 3.They will be fighting on a certain topic using there wits in replying the messages posted by there opponents.. 4.Judging of winners will be based on the polls of the members and viewers of Ftalk... --->isnt it exciting?? ------> Ill be posting the Site for the DEBATE of TWO opposing teams (finals) ---> Only the qualified teams will be given a user and password to the site (FOR FINALS ONLY) ---> The Elimination Round will Start in this thread.. ----------------- Any questions/suggestions/violent reactions/ please post it here ------------------- More power to the best Friendster TALKER!! I hope the mods will consider this.. Thank You..
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the first who cn make an avatar(shortest time) haha :wallbash:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how bout best animation contest shockwaveflashes??? very cool think its nice if it will be the next evolution of friendster "FLASH" like this: [url]http://aljayizer.com/vidcompile.swf[/url] [url]http://aljayizer.com/flamejayrider.swf[/url] [url]http://aljayizer.com/happyfe.swf[/url] :retard: would you think guys someone hears our suggestions???? Life is so wonderfull if there is flashes and animations!!!!!!

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-07-08 10:04:14)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I suggest a contest wherein participants make a new kind of layout, aside from CSS and Overlay. It would gonna be another kind of layout, with it's own style & features.
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a Flash contest http://aljayizer.com/jayrider.swf

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-12 08:39:07)

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about photo contest? winner will be featured friendstertalk home page.. wat do u think?
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how about a Poem making contest..??? it should be an originally composed poem..!
GetMeBodied
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want 2 join... but how.... anyone can tell me... wy did we contest for the darkness layouts on friendster....
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:54:02)

taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about future contest ???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy