• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Still, I go for another Siggy/Avatar contest. Anyone interested to support this contest?
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

i agree with ate ann..
jomonyms
» n00b
1969-12-31

How about a FriendsterTalk Banner making contest??? Sample: [spoiler][align=center] [img]http://h1.ripway.com/jomonyms/banner.jpg[/img][/align][/spoiler] but we will make a banner for FTALK!!! http://tropangadik.net23.net [align=center][img]http://h1.ripway.com/jomonyms/adik.gif[/img][/align] Criteria for judging: Originality: 30% Creativity: 40% Relativity: 20% Impact: 10% Guidelines: size should be 810x310 any style and shape may do english language will be used FTALK name tag was presented. this is only a Proposal.
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i go for sig contest season 2!! haha!! "christmas at ftalk" theme..hih!
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Dfamador]Anyone interested to support this contest?[/quote] Yeah i support !! a u support this contest? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice idea for a banner contest and a signature contest. i'll support that. but PLEASE, support drawing contest first :lol::D
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What about a [b]Friendster Talk wallpaper..[/b] Best wallpaper wins!
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]i go for sig contest season 2!! haha!! "christmas at ftalk" theme..hih![/quote] Huwaw! I think I love this idea! Imma support this! ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Uhm, how about a STORY WRITING CONTEST? With different genre? :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Aw, I still wanna join the drawing contest. Too bad Mods cant. Huhu. Anyway, I loev that sig contest.. Xmas theme. :eh:
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]how abput a lip singing video contest![/b] ooh! another one! [b]a [u]horror[/u] story contest![/b] who would agree with the first one? who would agree with the second one?

Last edited by Daniera_cHan122 (2008-11-08 02:27:54)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I agree with the Christmas-theme siggy contest!
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Yeah . I agree to the siggie Christmas theme ... Coz it's almost christmas. 'Em celebrating it :redface: I would loev to make sum sigs of it :wow::wow:[/b]
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha that's a nice suggestion. so, when will it start? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in my opinion, dont make xmas siggy contest. 1 contest in 1 time, and im sure this drawing contest will end at december :D or maybe january. too close. and that sigg contest wont be end at december and wont be use for celebrate xmas ryt? :D if all of u want a siggy contest, it would be better if that for celebrate new year or v-day :wow::lol:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Agree with Liniie. =):thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]in my opinion, dont make xmas siggy contest. 1 contest in 1 time, and im sure this drawing contest will end at december :D or maybe january. too close. and that sigg contest wont be end at december and wont be use for celebrate xmas ryt? :D if all of u want a siggy contest, it would be better if that for celebrate new year or v-day :wow::lol:[/quote] Oh yeah linnie ! i forgot..oh well,bye-bye Xmas =(
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]if all of u want a siggy contest, it would be better if that for celebrate new year or v-day :wow::lol:[/quote] ^Yeah..i agree with that if the xmas siggy contest won't be fulfilled coz of the drawing contest.. Good luck to all those who joined and will be joining the drawing contest! :D
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

let's go for the valentine's day siggies :D
superbenjie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sounds good![/b] lol:lol:[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:29

[ 9 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy