• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^sis dont you want to join teh drawing contest also?? :D
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

all the drawings are good...arent it?
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Probably awersome =)
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]jheneko wrote:[/b] sis dont you want to join teh drawing contest also?? :D[/quote] nahh. i want to but i cant think of what to draw :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=serendipity_black]nahh. i want to but i cant think of what to draw :D[/quote] well teh deadline of submission is on nov10.. you can still think of it... you can make it sis.. :D
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]well teh deadline of submission is on nov10.. you can still think of it... you can make it sis.. :D[/quote] haha thanks sis. that's soo nice of you :D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=serendipity_black]haha thanks sis. that's soo nice of you :D[/quote] toinkz... :redface: well i just want you to join and everyone also! :D
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]toinkz... :redface: well i just want you to join and everyone also! :D[/quote] hahaha yeah :D . so, ima think of somethin' to draw. haha =)
alleyna2
» n00b
1969-12-31

may be friendly contest will do=)=)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Argh! I wanna join! Even if I don't win. I just want to show my work. Lol. :lol: But I can't. Dang this rank of mine! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-10-27 23:28:08)

serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alleyna2]may be friendly contest will do=)[/quote] hahaha i agree wit u ^^ [quote=aysbeaux]Argh! I wanna join! Even if I don't win. I just want to show my work. Lol. But I can't. Dang this rank of mine![/quote] waaa! a mod. haha ^^ weee. me likie the avatar :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Supposedly everyone have the authority to join. We are all equal.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna join! I'll kill you all if I don't get to join. LULS. :lol:
jaysonmelchor
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Can we have a contest of Best Siggy of Friendster Talk?..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ a siggy contest?i think that contest is already happened?o.O.i'm not sure..:P [b]jaysonmelchor[/b] pls don't spam here.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hope Mods could also join the contest. I agree with ReverzerO, everyone in here is equal, no treating others as VIP's or someother terms. @Topic: I suggest... a Siggy/Avatar contest :) I hope it'll we held sooner.
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=PhRem]Can we have a contest of Best Siggy of Friendster Talk?..[/quote] Yeah. But much better if it is surprised and all are qualified of course except newbies. We don't know if when. We will just be surprised that a topic will pop up declaring who's the winner. =) Just be ready anytime.
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i suggest... a contest ofr the nicest person in a month.. coz i think there are many people here are super nice and i also suggest a contest for a painting
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah ur right... many people here are nice.. a contest for the nicest person here in ftalk
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:34

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy