• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

@As cicatrizes I agree. For those who are very sceptic about the author, would you care to suppy any gadgets that have 8megpix for recording while sketching?!(dreamy lol :lol:) but I'm very serious what I'm saying... Topic: Drawing contest:)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:55:42)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well,. i must say,. it also takes me time to finish my drawing,. and im really concious when sumone is looking at me or watching me when im drawing,. i couldnt focus that way... its me. im that. im sorry. and if im joining teh contest,. i will really have a hard time makin' it look good and really takes time. and i dont have big memory to take a vid of myself,. =( @T; drawing contest,. but it seems like it will be impossible now,. because of plagiarism.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Are there any alternatives aside from video recording? I think it's better to join those who are highly suggesting for video recording while sketching! I felt stupid imagining my self recoding while sketching with a nil percent of winning hahaha :wallbash: Side question: Do you have trust on us?! Why should we need to do those thingy stuff?! Why those previous contests doesn't need to do this kind of video recording thing?! They can also capture a vidwo while making an avatar, siggy and layouts. How unfair isn't it?!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:55:52)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Geeez I don't like the way to cast your feedback! You're regreting for drawing contest and move to dance contest?! How pathetic :retard: Okey then besure to join what suggested, [b]Video thingy[/b] :eh:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:56:02)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]how about... dance contest?? hahaha[/quote] [b]lolz,i support this one,as long as no "crank that soulja dance" haha., imma buy webcam maybe next week.. GUYS: let us not fight here okay? peace everyone.let us respect each other's suggestion.[/b]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. dance contest sound fun.. hehehe [spoiler]guys lets peace out. hehehe :)[/spoiler] @T: i still want drawing contest..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Yellow Flash]how about... dance contest?? hahaha[/quote] [quote=As cicatrizes]@T: the dancing contest,just to erase the boredom.,jeje[/quote] [quote=jheneko]hmm.. dance contest sound fun.. hehehe[/quote] yeah dance contest sounds really good! =) :D:thumbsup: (music to my ears when i hear dance contest =D)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote="Yellow Flash"]^im not regreting the drawing contest... For me Drawing contest is the best... so im fully prepared for that... video, pencils, etc... but this thread says "Suggest a contest" not "Suggest one contest only" of course i like the drawing contest.... but im just suggesting another?? sigh*.... is there something wrong about that??? tsk3... and oh.... just reminding.... plzz dont be off topic... "SUGGEST not *****" yah... ur right how pathetic... @topic: Drawing contest, Dancing contest < clear?? happy now??[/quote] Good for that you have a complete tools for drawing contest. And about your question, why should I care to answer those?! Just remember I had bunch of question up there and no one answered it. I am expecting that you're the one to answer it but despite you've evaded it hahaha... And please understand carefully what I'm saying, I'm fully supporting for drawing contest and why should I need to put drawing contest in every feedback I'm posting?! Maybe you feargot the rule number one hahaha:) Furthermore where not fighting, where just showing that this a forum supporting our sides, am I right Yellow Flash?!
elmerobiso
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)If the lady of fate isn't in favor, the player never had the chance.:puke::crybaby: But he didn't gave up even if the odds were against him.:D:D=( All he did was he tried his best even if he's in a losing battle he can n:P:rolleyes::wow:ever win...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Nyek what was that for?! You've posted a wrong quote. Please be on topic okey however I want to post comment on that quote, I think that quote are for those only who are persistent in claiming what it's demanded. Just better accept the reality, there are bunch of opportunity arround you hahaha lol :lol: Topic: Still drawing contest without video thingy. It's up to all juries instinct to critique the contestants!
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:56:32)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]yeah dance contest sounds really good! =) :D:thumbsup: (music to my ears when i hear dance contest =D[/quote] ehehe it will be exciting and i would see our ftalk friends dancing :lol: yeahbaby... really fun ^___^ @T: drawing contest, dance contest,. and how about,.. smiley contest ^teh cutest one who can make a smiley,. hehehe and if it wins it will be added to our message box so we can use it also. * hehehe nonsense? hehe
jhayzzee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a dance contest sounds great.. :D but its hard to organize.. i think.. =) may be a siggy competition better to have it in ftalk.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by jhayzzee (2008-09-07 03:28:16)

_RVD_
» n00b
1969-12-31

gmn seh cranya.?.?
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayzzee]may be a siggy competition better to have it in ftalk.. :thumbsup:[/quote] done already. [quote=_RVD_]gmn seh cranya.?.?[/quote] [b]do not speak in any other language here except english.we cant understand you.[/b]
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhmm... Here's The Choices - Plentiest Post Contest - CSS Layout Contest - Plentiest CSS Layout - Plentiest Overlay Layout - Best Layout (CSS) - Best Layout (Overlay) or... - The Coolest Signature.... What Do You Think About This????
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uhmm... Here's The Choices - Plentiest Post Contest - CSS Layout Contest - Plentiest CSS Layout - Plentiest Overlay Layout - Best Layout (CSS) - Best Layout (Overlay) or... - The Coolest Signature.... What Do You Think About This????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:05

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy