• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

tantalk
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b][align=center]how about picture beautification own picture hehehehehe[/align][/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

How about a contest about the best avatar so that most of us can join and make our own design!. Any as long as it is not offensive! We all know that tweaking and overlay contests had very few contestants so only those who had the knowlege have the ability to join! Take consideration also to others, think a contest that can fit to everyone :)
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey like cip said! :lol: i can do the clover thingy(maybe i'll win :D )
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] how about the longest word.. :D or the cutest buds here.. :) or maybe the most lousy member!! :lol: ♥♥♥ sheeeesh!! i cant think of any!! hahahah!! :lol: [/color][/align]
skitzerc
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... DOTA contest... ^_^ ehehe or Hide and Seek Event... wahehehe Nevermind my suggestion, ^^
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: lol. be serious guys. =|
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]graphic contest,, not layout nor siggies and avatars somethin quite unique..! hmmm?[/b] [i]am seriouz[/i]
wsaenotsock
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about choosing the best name for a particular layout? (or did someone already suggested this? hhe) ;) ;) :P
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]voting a person to become a mod the contestnt should be friendstermaniac and above exept moderator@
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Graphic contest is nice also or and Customizing you own character/s by using your graphic design! If someday we have avatar contest, I'll join using my cursed avatar hehehe maybe I win hehehe joke :P
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7][quote]:rose: i would like to suggest...uhm how about :arrow: [b]Mr. and Ms. Friendstertalk [/b]or :arrow: [b]Face of the Week/Month [/b](member should submit their photos!)[/quote] [/quote] yeah.! like it.. we have a poll like this before at Phil section "Ms. Ftalk Phil" first then followed by "Mr. Ftalk Phil".. maybe its time.. MR & MS Ftalk.. (like, Ms. World pageant) =)

Last edited by irzh (2007-08-25 09:19:15)

Fix
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]The Most simple profile?[/b]...including time to load,minimum pic..bla3?
iii-emoboi14-iii
» n00b
1969-12-31

h0w bout dis.. newbie contest of making their own.. :arrow: css lay.. :arrow: overlays... :arrow: siggy... :arrow: avatar.. i suggest dis only for the newbie.. for them to improve their....talaent? lol! and for them to be creative.. excuse me= para di na sila magpagawa ng maga lays, siggy, or any...diba..(sorry if i speak in the ernacular...) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Best Interactive Profile [/b] [img]http://boxstr.com/files/7715/banana.gif[/img] - Viewers should find the profile very interesting and will even stay there for hours because they are amazed of something :lol:
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^is dis d ryt place 2 promote ur forum???..hmm.. i dont think so.. follow d rules ok!.. :disgust:
bAby_kat
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. uhhm.. how bout havin a grand eye ball for all the friendster talk users here in the philippines then, parlor games..? you know.. then come up with an outdoor contest.. somethin like dat.. lolz.. just kidding..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Sounds like the same with other parties! Think a contest that fit to everbody =)
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

css codes contest...it will help a lot of tweaker..they can share and learn at the same time...
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yeah...but also overlay contest christmas motive lol coz christmas is comng...[/b][/align]
silentemofreak
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i suggest a layout contest part II lols. :thumbsup: anyone who agrees???? :question: i almost forgot. the wqinner will have the css master/layout master title what do you think??? :eh:

Last edited by silentemofreak (2007-09-10 04:29:25)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:27

[ 10 queries - 0.685 second ]
Privacy Policy