• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=k8]any contest..for example, just make a poll of ten contest people will rather to choose, vote and join..the highest vote, that will be the next coming up contest.. :D i only suggest here..i might not be around here..so any ftalk member interested with this suggestion, just go ahead..make a poll..but make sure the contest will be held and before that ask permission from admin..ok? =)[/quote] nice idea i think that's great ;)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

waaa... i laft it!! hihihi... cmon do it... after ava contest finished!!
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

poetry contest... :norose:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

make new contest or event please.....
ndut_182
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=niknok_1999]poetry contest... :norose:[/quote] hohohoo.. nice idea huh ?? :D :D :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm... where d new contest?? eii, how about contest every month?? every month we will celbrate one contest, and have specially rank...
angel_09
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]mm... where d new contest?? eii, how about contest every month?? every month we will celbrate one contest, and have specially rank...[/quote] yeah nice suggestion linnie!!
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]mm... where d new contest?? eii, how about contest every month?? every month we will celbrate one contest, and have specially rank...[/quote] [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] :penguin: [color=#99ccff][font=Papyrus]uniquely_symphatica_mae[/font][/color] :penguin: [img]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5046/chika6fe5.gif[/img] [color=#99ccff]♥♥•[/color] [color=#ff99cc]i agree.. its lyk tradition.. so on... kewl suggestion linnie.. nice one!! :thumbsup: =) [/color] [color=#99ccff]•♥♥[/color] [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/chikasymphatica][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd298/bienbee/bsymphaitcamae.gif[/img][/url]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyup, like tradition... but what contest?? hahahaha... :D
galiver
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi
galiver
» n00b
1969-12-31

elow linnie
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@galiver:pls dont spam :( @topic: i agree with you sis linnie.. uhmm a graphics contest.. would it do??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

if it graphics contest, maybe something lyk siggy contest.. but i think we can make another graphics contest.. not just for ava and siggy!! :eh:
kna0902
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]hey guys. you should visit this site... [url]http://www.freewebs.com/runningloose/index.htm[/url][/align] :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what is that?? i dunnoo... =(
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

banner or signiture contest?
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm wats d price?? haha lol
iii-emoboi14-iii
» n00b
1969-12-31

how baout banner contst or sig?? for sig: 400x143 maximum.. for banner: 800x200??ayt? idunno ta exact size.. this is cool so plaese make this contest//
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think d max height for siggy is 2oo... hwhwhw.. i agree,, siggy or banner is ok. oiai, when i look d new contest in here, siggy or ava contest bout naruto, i have idea!!! :idea: :D :idea: we can make a graphics contest, with anime theme!!! hohoho... how about tats?? so we can make a siggy or banner or ava contest, even link button contest, with special theme, lyk anime!! :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

How about a "How You Love Ftalk Poem" contest?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:03

[ 9 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy