• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=charm_caster0604]Nice suggestions Guys. I'd Like the Idea of Xave's Idea : Ftalk Idol. :lol: My Idea: How' `bout: "Ftalk King And Queen?" or "Mr. and Ms. Friendstertalk" Criteria: Beauty and brains and Popularity. How's that? :eh:[/quote] I Like This Idea! FriendsterTalk Idol Is A Good Contest Hmmm... If This Will Be Okay.. As A contest hmmmmmmmmmm......... i'll join! i'll win for sure! no just kidding... but i hope so... ^^ i want this to be a contest!!
Ino Yamanaka
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

FriendsterTalk Idol can be a contest:thumbsup:=):thumbsup:=):thumbsup:=)
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yah I agree with yah. Friendstertalk Idol is a good suggestion where all good singers of Ftalk can compete ang show-off their singing prowess. i like that. =):thumbsup:
mikeljon02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup idolz will be good

Last edited by mikeljon02 (2008-10-04 04:51:02)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Drawing contest :wallbash:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mikeljon02: no StiCkY cAps pls to avoid abiding teh rules =) peace out.. @T: i still liek to suggest drawing contest.. =(
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=~~MoNaLiZzA~~]charm_caster0604 wrote: Nice suggestions Guys. I'd Like the Idea of Xave's Idea : Ftalk Idol. My Idea: How' `bout: "Ftalk King And Queen?" or "Mr. and Ms. Friendstertalk" Criteria: Beauty and brains and Popularity. How's that?[/quote] I AGREE! =) :thumbsup: That is a really great IDEA!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]uhhhhm,how bout a siggy contest???[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ we alredy did. d winner is [b]D'Angelo[/b] :arrow: Signature Master :D topic [b]ftalk idol[/b] sounds good :rolleyes: but teh criteria quite random :lol: [spoiler]beauty :arrow: relative brains :arrow: in what? codes?art? or what? :rolleyes: popularity :arrow: nah.it's :retard: how we can see it's popularity? :/:D[/spoiler] [b]drawing contest[/b] i like this idea, even i cant join :lol: teh theme mahbe all about ftalk, lyk eptok famz, or whateva *[sup] no idea wahaha[/sup] edit :D [spoiler]battle of egroups sounds cool =D we alredy talk about it before ryt? but nothing happend =( why we didnt held it? :eh:[/spoiler] any idea for the upcoming contest? i wanna see other contest :wow:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-10-01 12:30:27)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]battle of egroups sounds cool =D we alredy talk about it before ryt? but nothing happend =( why we didnt held it? :eh:[/quote] [b]hey,this sounds cool actually., 1 representative per group?huahahahha., but what type of contest? [/b]:paranoid:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Drawing contest and you is our representative in our group ahehehe:) Edit: It seems like every group have a good artist about drawings =D

Last edited by ReverzerO (2008-10-02 02:03:50)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=D yeah mahbe.. ate aina in my group =D:wow::P but since not all group is active, maybe each group who interest can join? :rolleyes: type of contest... :wasted: all? :lol: maybe its lyk team battle :P each group send their contestant. it maybe about codes,art,literature? :P and all will be related to ftalk. ahh i dun have any idea :retard: but i wanna see a contest :P
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Guys, You misunderstood my post. Ftalk Idol is not my suggestion. It's Kuya Xave's Idea. My suggestion is Ftalk King and Queen or Mr. And Ms. Friendstertalk. =)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ :P Okie sizie ;) btw whats teh criteria of that contest? :rolleyes: (Ftalk King and Queen or Mr. And Ms. Friendstertalk)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how bout a drawing contest? who wants? raise your feet! :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ :lol: it seems a lot of member alredy suggest drawing contest :P i hope we will held it :rolleyes::D
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^yeah siz that's gud i wanna join too(even 'em not gud 'bout that)..

Last edited by MsKawaii-- (2008-10-02 23:32:36)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^@linnie yeah but em not joining :D just want to support the guys up der!^

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-02 23:31:21)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ whoa lot of us who wanna suggest a drawing contest :P but who'll be teh starter :P :arrow: anyone who wanna be teh starter and coordinate this contest :P u can pm admin or mod :D:lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] whoa, I want to join... :D :D that would be so great.... anyone wanna be the starter?? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:56

[ 9 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy