• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Can i suggest to have like ... [b]FTALK PRINCESS[/b] and [b]FTALK PRINCE[/b] ?? we just need to be active and do not use invisible mode :D n be responsible and report always&More.. or like...............Armmmm.....after sum members/moderators (who are active) will see d one entering n blabla and they will choose like ermm... 3 boys and 3 girls.. and the 6 people chosen will have a poll and they'll vote and see d most :P but d poll must be like..ermmm..like BOYNAME&GIRLNAME bcaz we cannot vote 2 times :eh: [spoiler]i know u wont like my suggestion :wasted::thumbsdown:[/spoiler]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

OT: where can i find the graphics contest? :D thanks! T: Most helpful eptokker? :D [spoiler]my idea s***s :D[/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ^ ahh .. yeah . is there any graphics contest again ?
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

There are no graphic contests at the moment. Feel free to suggest so we'll have one (: [b]Suggestion:[/b] I want to have the Christmas Siggy contest. Well this season is filled with festivities - Christmas, New Year, etc. But we must emphasize Christmas first.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ if xmas i think it was too soon :D i think a new year or valentine's will moar better :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just want to suggest a contest for eGroups. Something like an eGroup siggy contest, which participating eGroups will show their best siggy to be voted by other members who has no groups of by moderators but they should be fair. And the winning eGroup will get a prize which can be seen on each eGroup's main page, somewhat "Hall of Fame" just to show that this group earned this for a paricular contest. I'm just suggesting anyway, it's up to you if you liked it or not.
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How About Ermmm... New Year? Not just new year..it`s CHINESE New Year Siggie contest..lol :lol:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm I'm suggesting a poem for Friendstertalk =) or if not poem what about Friendstertalk life story? like on how it become alive, how did FRiendstertalk exist and become popular? just my suggestion. :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how about a poetry contest? here's the mechanics: a moderator will post a poetry theme for example: ftalk's relevance to the society then the members will post its entry to the thread its upon to the moderator if what requirement s/he will impose, the winning entry will be posted to the intro page of the ftalk forum site :D upon judging, there will be 5 moderators, 5 ftalkers (with different ranks) 3 promoters & 2 GFX masters randomly picked up by the admin. :D and the winner shall have a title. FTALK'S POET OF THE MONTH haha just suggesting, i think my suggestion is as the same of tap13, hehe
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ubenchx]how about a poetry contest? here's the mechanics: a moderator will post a poetry theme for example: ftalk's relevance to the society then the members will post its entry to the thread its upon to the moderator if what requirement s/he will impose, the winning entry will be posted to the intro page of the ftalk forum site :D upon judging, there will be 5 moderators, 5 ftalkers (with different ranks) 3 promoters & 2 GFX masters randomly picked up by the admin. :D and the winner shall have a title. FTALK'S POET OF THE MONTH haha just suggesting, i think my suggestion is as the same of tap13, hehe[/quote] hehe yeah, I see :lol:, well so you mean that every month? well I wish someone could see our suggestions =) at topic, post #610
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HMM I suggest the best .. .. Kawaii Layout Maker?:lol:
Eliot Kid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to join in a CSS layout contest and an over layout contest :thumbsup::):thumbsup:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]i think a new year or valentine's will moar better :D[/quote] [b]Agree~~ [/b] =) But I'm not here on vlentine n my birthday day~~ :crybaby:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I suggest a contest among E-groups. Well, it aint specific, you decide on what :lol:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I still want to go with my idea. [b]A FTalk's Style Contest.[/b] Anybody want to join me ? :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=andHa]I still want to go with my idea. A FTalk's Style Contest. Anybody want to join me ? :D[/quote] what is that sir? a friendstertalk theme? but i think it will be complicated.
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]what is that sir? a friendstertalk theme? but i think it will be complicated.[/quote] Iap. Something like that. We design the theme/style for FTalk. I don't think this will be that complicated. But i'll ask the admin if it is possible. I haven't asked the admin yet, since i didn't get too many responses bout this idea :D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i have a suggestion in mind: how about a [b]friendstertalk's trivia master contest[/b] [b]guidelines:[/b] *the trivia contest is open to all members of the [u]friendstertalk[/u] whose rank is [b]friendster talker and above[/b]. *there would be an elimination system which will decide whose going through the real trivia contest *the elimination contest includes the [i]do's and don't of the forum[/i] *the trivia contest will be set on a date which the contestants who won the elimination system had agreed. *there would be a score board which will show the participants' scores and ranking in the trivia contest. [b]contest mechanics[/b] *the trivia contest thread will be having easy questions, just easy ones regarding the rules of the friendstertalk. *the first 15 ftalk members who have a correct answer shall be on the real contest and have a slot in the scoreboard. *the moderators will donate trivia questions to the trivia game master for the elimination rounds. *each day, the contest thread will have 15 trivia questions about the friendstertalk the questions will be: ~history of friendstertalk ~forum discussions ~egroup leaders and facts ~popularity of members ~bios of the moderators ~threads and topics open in the friendstertalk ~etc. *the first three members who answered a trivia question correctly will score a point. *the 3 least scored members or the contestant who still have zero point in 4 day streak will be eliminated. [b]DEMO:[/b] ***1. Food and cooking topics are discussed in what section? member1: the sports section member2: the lifestyle section member3: the lifestyle section ***the correct answer: the lifestyle section rankings: member2: correct - 1st member3: correct - 2nd ... and so on the winner wiill be the member whose the highest rankings / standings in the scoreboards. [b]prize[/b] *a title: ftalk's trivia wizard! *P30 of electronic load to the winner (any cellular network) *a thread for the winner expressing his magesty :D wahaha *then a chance to chat through YM his/her crush moderator :d (tentative - depends to the moderators :D) ... [b]consolation prize[/b] a repu :d hehe [quote]what u think?[/quote]
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i like your suggestion bro.. esp. the chance to chat your crush mod if you'll win..:eh:
dimepiece_notfugly
» n00b
1969-12-31

What about best smile?haha :D I'm serious... You should post your picture here with your best smile... What do you think guys? Anyway just a suggestion..:):)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:50

[ 10 queries - 0.119 second ]
Privacy Policy