• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^errm,. why doo you think so??
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

yeah... y reverse edge?? :| hmm.. i suggest.. contest for the most posted topic that has the most reply here... :evil:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In Psychology, it's only a bad feeling! I will not elaborate here in public. Topic: Contest for the ultimate spammer here in Ftalk hehehe:) or and member that have a bunch of negative reputations hahaha:)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hahaha! what would be the price? An eternity of banned account? :lol: Angeli: we already had that. twice.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like the Drawing Contest! :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Topic: Contest for the ultimate spammer here in Ftalk hehehe:) or and member that have a bunch of negative reputations hahaha:)[/quote] [quote=takashi]^hahaha! what would be the price? An eternity of banned account? :lol:[/quote] i like that one! and the prize! haha.priceless. my,what a privilege to have "that" status, :lol: @T: drawing contest. but there should be a category. =) i believe there are different types of drawing, portrait, still life, i forgot the others. :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hahaha. they can't access on FTalk for an eternity, watta' privilege. LOL :lol: @topic: drawing contest? plagiarism is very prone to that kind of contest don't you think? :ninja:
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

can i suggest? what about a poem writing contest? :D
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^We almost had that but it wasn't pursued. I like that too, but Plagiarism. :retard: It's hard if they really did the poem. Or, they copy pasted it.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oohh..yeah i understand. :D we cannot trust everybody easily. plagiarism is famous. xD
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]@topic: drawing contest? plagiarism is very prone to that kind of contest don't you think? :ninja:[/quote] oh yes i see,. is there any way to avoid that in teh drawing contest?? *hmm.. maybe hard,. well its up to teh artist,. artist has originality,. well anyways,. whatever decision here,. will be ok for me ^thnk you for responsing about teh suggestion mod takashi! :D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-08-25 08:19:56)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Plagiarism sounds cool:) This was currently happening not only for drawings and sketches, it's also prone in layouts or some sort of arts and designs. ---- Topic: I'll still go for drawing contest:)
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mmmmm .. hacking contest :question: :evil: just idea :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=irvanfauzie]mmmmm .. hacking contest :question: :evil: just idea :D[/quote] but hacking is not allowed bro. =) about the plagiarism...yeah u got a point there.i have no idea what we can do about that plagiarism regarding drawings..=| hmmm...*think* *think* :penguin:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: about plagiarism :arrow: haha why dont you try to take video while your sketching and show your face .. haha this one can avoid flagiarism =D =D =D another suggestion :arrow: the judges must give an theme to the contestant like about spammers or about kill joy!! or blah blah blah if te drwing or sketchs of te contestants is not related to to the theme he/she will disqualified or if we found out that one of te contestant is copying or using te works of others he/she will be banned [b]for life[/b] :D just a suggestion :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]haha why dont you try to take video while your sketching and show your face .. haha this one can avoid flagiarism =D =D =D[/quote] no,i think what they mean is that ur drawing must be original,that what you will draw must be purely from your imagination only. about the video,,,how about me who doesnt have a webcam?do i have to buy first a webcam to join drawing contest ? =( [quote=mirhadz]another suggestion :arrow: the judges must give an theme to the contestant[/quote] i agree with this one =)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@As cicatrizes aww ur right kababayan!! =D nwie [b]for me[/b] emitating and using te works of others is almost the same..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's understandable to be skeptical but please don't think most of the time plagiarism happened. @mirhadz, about video recording while sketching is kinda thingy but it's a nice idea indeed hahahahaha:) Gezz I remember those skeptic persons last 2005 when I post omg topic in that forum. Topic: Still on drawing contest:)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

How about having an FTalk Idol. Singing contest. :|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^hoho,i can't join that kind of contest,so il probably cheer the contestants. it's a good idea.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:40

[ 10 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy