• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

i miss this part! ahahah... one time it disappear without warning then came back on the spot! ahahaha ow well i will open a Video Contest Suggestion Thread! :D :lol:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Uh. Now we have a CSS Layout contest w/ a theme of Summer, why don't we have some new contests? Such as contests for siggies, avies, and overlays also w/ a theme of Summer. So graphic makers can also enjoy! =)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its a great suggestion :D but i think all mod already get bussy in layout contest ;] maybe after this layout contest get finished :rolleyes:
supladitakho
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm sad i can't join tne contest,, coz this is only my 23rd post:(

Last edited by supladitakho (2008-04-30 23:48:34)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]its a great suggestion but i think all mod already get bussy in layout contest maybe after this layout contest get finished[/quote] Yeah. I hope so... =)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

How about this? The one with the most friends in Friendster contest! :D each member who would join will need to make a new account and start from scratch! there will be a duration time of 1 week more or less and then when the day comes.... the people will view the contestants new profiles to see who wins! of course, the contestants need to post their links in the thread in order for others to add or to view their status in the competition. i dunno if this idea was already presented.... so if it was, sorry! :rolleyes: I hope this is a good idea!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^haha that's kinda a nice idea..if that contest was implemented,i would join!haha what if there would be a [b]caption contest[/b]?(got the idea from another forum)..just suggesting
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^who has the best caption? isnt that too easy?
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ whats a caption? :retard: i dunno whats a caption wait, sorry i know now.... ill hav to agree wid the one above me ^ its too easy
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

an example of a caption is hell yeah! <-- ur caption.. gets?

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-05-06 06:55:35)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Err how about a story/poem/literature piece contest? With different genre.. Lol..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha,,very nice.....joebz..haha!! ... how about a layout contest season 2? instead of summer theme... make it...BACK-TO-SCHOOL theme... or... a friendster blog designing contest ei? haha..... .............. hahaha.well?
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yeah a blog design contest sounds good to me. =) The outstanding member competition thing also sounds good... How about Mr. and [s]Mrs.[/s] Miss Friendstertalk? LOL ... Or a drawing contest?LOL.. =D =D =D
lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hAVe an ideA.. im pretty sure.. everyone would want to cooperate.. hihi.. moderator contest.. who wins.. will be a mod?.. :P:P:P
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]How about Mr. and Mrs. Miss Friendstertalk?[/quote] I like that Idea. Beauty Pageant Contest?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lilaj01]i hAVe an ideA.. im pretty sure.. everyone would want to cooperate.. hihi.. moderator contest.. who wins.. will be a mod?.. :P:P:P[/quote] thats not possible.. admin is the one who appoints members to be a mod..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how about like member of the month:___________ most helpful member of the month:____________ mod of the month:________________ topic of the month:_____________ siggy of the month:_______________ coder of the month:______________ avatar of the month:____________ then at the end of the year we will compile the winners in a topic and members can congratulate them and honor them too..:D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^woah! nice idea there.. :D :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]member of the month:___________ most helpful member of the month:____________ mod of the month:________________ topic of the month:_____________ siggy of the month:_______________ coder of the month:______________ avatar of the month:____________[/quote] Yeah this is kind of good too... :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yey i lob tat idea =D but. mahbe kinda poling, not a contest? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:27

[ 9 queries - 0.570 second ]
Privacy Policy