• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

^ow yeh?! i think of sumthing, maybe 2 in one contest! :eh: i min categorized 1 for FTALK Film & 1 for commercial! but its best if we have only one! maybe the commercial one! cuz i think if we make short film, it would be so Hard! going beyond! short film nids actors & actresses! Director & crew! :eh: its too hard! maybe next time so i suggest if we can just make a commercial about FTALK! with Image Effects!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=karuro72002]^ow yeh?! i think of sumthing, maybe 2 in one contest! :eh: i min categorized 1 for FTALK Film & 1 for commercial! but its best if we have only one! maybe the commercial one! cuz i think if we make short film, it would be so Hard! going beyond! short film nids actors & actresses! Director & crew! :eh: its too hard! maybe next time so i suggest if we can just make a commercial about FTALK! with Image Effects![/quote] Hehehe nice.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ lol. you're spamming. The ftalk commercial is cool. the indie film.. i think it can be done on the EB (if there is one) lol. haha. I support this suggestion, the ftalk commercial. [sub][i]i will post the winning video in my friendster profile and blogs, with proper credits of course[/i] :thumbsup: [/sub]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Qkaruro : FTALK commercial would be great! hehe! we will promote ftalk by videos, hehe. and your right, making a short film is hard, it is very [i]"maproseso"[/i] and i think that not all members can make a short, ehehe. so FTALK commercial it is!:D @sadameng: i'll do the same, hehe. :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow really?? ftalk commercial.. wee.. i support this too..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha..wee..commercials?! that was cool!! the one wholl make the contest shoul also set a imit regarding on how long the commercial will be playing..haihi..nice!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@meng: weeww! :D sure! thanks a lot! =) it would be great if FTALKERS will help Promote the winner's Commercial Video! =) by posting it on they're FS profiles, Multiply & Blogs! @Takashi: Maybe After this soon to be approve Contest! ill open a Thread For Commercials in Introduction, Lounge, Show Off or Television Corner! =) hope sumone will stick the thread! :eh: Let Us wait for Admin's Approval! :D thanks for supporting! :lol: [b]i think the criterias are the following:[/b] 20% Silent Judges' Choice 50% from Votes! 30% from Admin's Choice! =) 2-3 min as suggested by Bro Harvey! Voting System is Strict! no Usage of Poll! i think?! Vote Counts will be based on Members Post Votes! =| strict in posting a Post Vote! cant Vote another candidates. only one candidate per Member! =) Post Vote Must Have Candidate's Name! & Your Comment! if Possible No Replies, Unless if it is necessary or important! If post is suspicious & Spammy Vote will be DQ/Disqualified or not shall we say not included :/ Voters Must Have at least [b]100 post[/b]! to be Fair! [b]Strict Contest is a Clean Contest[/b] =)

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-18 13:12:06)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hehe you should decide on where you'll put the commercials, choose only one. The tendency for having too much FTALK commercials topic in a subforum will get spammy. :D just an opinion.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well i think we must put it in Television or Intro! :lol: im so Confused! nayahahaha ill be opening a Suggestion thread about my Suggestion Soon! :eh:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yes ur ryt. it's really hard to decide where to put the upcoming vids. [b]television[/b] or [b]introduction?[/b]. I think Introduction, The subforum television is for tv series and tv shows only. hehe. That's my opinion. :D What can you say about this co mods ephe, forsakenkid, ej, kikay, and meng? :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^yeh! i go For Intro Then Stick The Thread! :eh: ill be waiting for the Other Mods Respond! =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a commercial contest? hmm. .i don't have any idead bout this.. karurengs,explain. . <--i feel like a noob :lol:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-03-20 06:09:18)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ meaning u make videos like Commercials! for FTALK! a contest for Making a FTALK Video! =)
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ youtube today,, tomorrow we conquer television! LOL.. this stuff would be fun.. i hope many co-members will join this contest if ever it'll be approved.. go~ go~ go~ promoters.. :penguin:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:lol: ahahah...i was lost for a decade! i mean days! but still im here...running again! weeeeeeeeeee GO FTALK for Commercial! contest title: FTALK Flicker! =)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

does that mean your face would be exposed? or it depends on the video maker?
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] [i] Sounds nice... =) i want to join! [/i] [/color] [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@PrincessLeigh : it depends on the commercial you'll make. hehe. there's a theme that you'll follow. hehe! @karuro : what's new with the flickr contest?
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ah ok.. i understand thanks.. really sorry for posting that :D
lester_cabilla
» n00b
1969-12-31

GRAPHIC CONTEST!! the winner will recieve repu??!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:17

[ 9 queries - 0.411 second ]
Privacy Policy