• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

@karuro / shunz_7 nice suggestions i lyk them :P
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

member of the month sounds good.. but i can't think of any qualifications for it..

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2007-06-08 19:27:02)

Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yahh!!! What should be the criteria to be a member of the month!! hmmm!!! I can suggest !! Pimp my Profile!! This contest is for Friendster Talk newbie!! That want thier Profile to be Total Makeover!! Their entry should be a story! That answering a question!! Why we should pimp your Profile?? And what is your dream profile in full detail!! The Winning story are judged by poll system!! The winner will pimp his/her profile!! By the Experts!! not me!! Kuya ephe!! - I suggest!! hehe Together with the help of the CSS Master and Overlay Master!! (The Winner of the CSS/Overlayout Contest ) This Masters and Experts will transform the Worst Profile to most visited profile!! Not only!! that the pimped profile should have a full publicity on this forum and all mods should add this pimped profile to thier friends list!!! hehe!!! It is impossible ryt!!! Sorry!!! Im just newbie can't promote a contest!! Just suggesting!!!

Last edited by Reur (2007-06-10 05:02:46)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew.......your suggestion is good!!!!wahahaha like it!!!wahahaha...full makeover ayt!!! ;]
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: most favorite moderator of the month??[/b]

Last edited by johnz_punksz21 (2007-06-10 06:23:11)

johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]member of the month sounds good.. but i can't think of any qualifications for it..[/quote] i have----- :arrow:[b]always active for the month?[/b]
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im tired joining contest wat is the next contest i try again to join? :cry:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Story Making Contest would be nice! Making up a good story that includes fiction, mythology and reality. You can use themes you can find on the internet but your story must be original... It's cool to show and find out the creativity of the members and moderators :eh:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thats seems to be a brilliant idea ephe!!! but i think 2 to 3 paragraphs i enough (: so the flying...i mean voters...wakoko =D would easily read it and decide fairly so.....is the contest favorable to you guys??
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Reading is kinda a passion for me hehe anyway may be [b]10000[/b] Alphabet Characters/Symobols/Numbers would be enough in making a short story but still I am thinking of a "Good" wahaha... :eh:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ha? its to hard ha? but nice? hahaha =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Guys, suggest a good contest and if I like it, I will be the sponsor for it =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friendstertalk logo contest.. :thumbsup: i mean a button logo.. hehe :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea the logo of friendstertalk :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. admin will decide on that. hahaha... if he approves, im just here to think if i will sponsor that contest hahahahaha :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How about a drawing contest?! I know a lot of members here are good in drawings :D Any drawings as long as it is orginate from you! I want to become a juror on this one heheheheh~ Edit: Spell check.

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-04 04:36:40)

tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]how about siggy contest animated and non animated hehehehe :) :) :) :) :) :) [/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm guys just keep suggesting a contest. i will pick contests that i will sponsor. =) i might be gone for few days because next week is my Trials Exam. but no one or nothing can stop me on going online! haha..
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

How about a contest for non-overlay profiles? wouldnt that be cool? tweaking is fun! :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^We already have a contest like that before.[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:56

[ 9 queries - 0.660 second ]
Privacy Policy