• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

keyz_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

sis and bro's.. newbie here.. can we open a new event/contest..??
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

hmmm... What about the one who will make the most smileys here in ftalk and will be added in the smileys... and the prize will be hmm.... Smiley Inventor.... LOL hehe!! just a suggestion!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Errr.... a group competition?lulz. like a game among the groups or something.
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weepee...my suggestion is approved i think! there will be a back-to-school layout contest...is that right? anyway...i still suggest the back to school layout contest or the tag-team signature contest.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

The [b]Back-to-School Layout making[/b]is a good idea :idea: , I hope it'll be implemented soon . Lol . :P
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]^who has the best caption? isnt that too easy?[/quote] ^i mean caption,like,i will post a pic w/ speech boxes,then the contestants will fill up the pic =| gets?? XD
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]I hope admin accepts my request :))[/quote] i think he did...
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I agree w/ joebz.a contest among d egroups would be very nice!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]regiehiozn wrote: ^who has the best caption? isnt that too easy? ^i mean caption,like,i will post a pic w/ speech boxes,then the contestants will fill up the pic =| gets?? XD[/quote] oh okay.. haha i thought like a plain one thingy.. hAha..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]is it finished?who won?[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im in.....i gonna make the coolest bg i ever made!!!hahahaha..... seriously...im joining w/ this contest!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

most popular member of ftalk... that's what's in my mind :D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Err, how 'bout an Ftalk affliate button contest? lol. like this one, [img]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/chearth/ftalk3-1.gif[/img]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about siggy making contest?... ahmm its just a suggestion :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ We just had that.. :):thumbsup:
thisy
» n00b
1969-12-31

how about a gif picture contest
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What's a siggy..? :question:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ello... how about that blog contest that other members are talking?? when will that be?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=anime_mania_01]What's a siggy..? :question:[/quote] its a short term for signature.. =)
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a pageant here in ftalk.. like.. *most photogenic of the year.. *most friendly *most sexiest.. etc.. suggestions.. only.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 11 queries - 0.661 second ]
Privacy Policy