• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

yunish
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

i like the idea of the contest about literature, i guess that would be nice.. :D but, what would it include?
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Wait, I also think that the Lit. contest is great but plagiarism is prone to that kind of contest. I mean, it's not like i don't trust anybody but there are born cheaters in this world, it won't be fair to those who really worked hard for there piece. Right? :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi]Wait, I also think that the Lit. contest is great but plagiarism is prone to that kind of contest. I mean, it's not like i don't trust anybody but there are born cheaters in this world, it won't be fair to those who really worked hard for there piece. Right? :D[/quote] so, i guess that we must be assured that the participants would be having a good background.. i guess that would help.. :) their conscience will still be there, i guess, if they would try to cheat.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I think it would be better if no contest will happen! There are still some pending contest request.
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

How about Friendstertalk layout contest. I mean the layout of this site. :D
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah just keep on thinking new ideas even they were not interested. :disgust:
e_r_i_c040
» FTalker
1969-12-31

A Wallpaper logo of Friendstertalk??
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah think more idea..... dont stop thinking :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Tekken contest ahehehe :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hello? can you be more serious? what do you mean tekken contest? we'll play tekken contest here or make a layout/sig contest with a tekken theme? :rolleyes:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aljayizer]yeah just keep on thinking new ideas even they were not interested. :disgust:[/quote] It's not like that they're not interested, They're Thinking MORE POPULAR where EVERYBODY can participate, and where EVERYBODY knows how to do it. Gets? :D PS. When i say EVERYBOY. It means [b]MAJORITY[/b].. That means a Lot. :)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm, i was wondering if we can have a : [b] Write Your Own Poem Contest[/b] featured of course at the [i]Literature section.[/i] because i believe that we have [i]lot's o lot's of writers here scattered in ftalk.[/i] I dunno if it has been suggested. :paranoid:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^i like this idea.. hehe and also.. how about,. making siggy membership card contest.. hehe well i just thought of that. edited:oh!same idea wif sr portuniecho! hehe

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-22 12:24:48)

Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how bout layie contest again?? i wanna join =(
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

song writing contest is also nice . like the poem contest , it's hard to cheat .. :eh:
nurdiyana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

How about blog layout contest?? Im good at it :kiss:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how bout a flash o cmon flaaassshhhh contest!!!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^Nice suggestions Guys. I'd Like the Idea of Xave's Idea : Ftalk Idol. :lol: My Idea: How' `bout: "Ftalk King And Queen?" or "Mr. and Ms. Friendstertalk" Criteria: Beauty and brains and Popularity. How's that? :eh:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I go for a Drawing contest, like some of you people strongly suggest. :)
Capoeira
» n00b
1969-12-31

okey,i'm ready to join this>>>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy