• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

mm~ poem??~ tats good~ but i cant made great poem in english :P ~ what do u think all?~
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[b]i suggest a contest for [i]signature makers[/i] if we have an avatar master contest,why not a signature master contest? the persons that are qualified for this contest are the members that accept signature requests. the mods and members will decide who shall be crowned as the [i]signature master[/i] what do you think? :) it's time to show some appreciation for our beloved siggie makers..right??^^[/b]

Last edited by takashi (2007-12-26 01:04:25)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihihi~ great!! i already tell it, check in 8 page~ u do a great job~ wit make those poll~ we can think about d judge and d rules also~ cause i think much member will agree with this!~
^^richael^^
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b].i agree @takashi.. that's really great..hahahahaha...[/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^richael^^ you should vote and write a comment. i have a poll for that. hehehe. just click the "click me" at my sig. :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oia~ did mod and admin already know??~
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=takashi][b]i suggest a contest for [i]signature makers[/i] if we have an avatar master contest,why not a signature master contest? the persons that are qualified for this contest are the members that accept signature requests. the mods and members will decide who shall be crowned as the [i]signature master[/i] what do you think? :) it's time to show some appreciation for our beloved siggie makers..right??^^[/b][/quote] yeah i agree..
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i suggest a ftalk quote contest... such "try and try until you die"
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eii~ i have suggestion~ how about linkbutton contest, and d button who winner will be d ftalk linkbutton! so all of us can promote ftalk use it! (lyk adds on mahbe)
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]It would be a lot better if the contest would be... like... something new. Like, a NEW LAYOUT (besides a CSS, Crossover, and an Overlay) We'll see who has something in mind and is able to produce a layout. I hope this would be a great contribution.[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what if FTALK music Video or Flick Contest Film/Video Time must be 1-3 min Related to FTALK! Animated or Real Video Format! Champion will be entitled as FTALK Director! Other Winners for Best Film Most Amazing Effects! will receive a special price! wat you think?! PM me!:D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wew~ video bout ftalk yey?? i think tats great ;) but i cant make video =( wit effect~ hihihi~ watever d contest, i'll support it :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think few people are going to participate in a video based contest because only few guys knows hot to.. :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well yeah....video contest was quite difficult..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

soo, how bout my suggest :rolleyes:
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^and karuro :wood..i mean good..hehe.. i love that idea.. hmm.. i'm an editor.. a video editor.. hehe. that's why i like ur idea..waah..soo excited..i wish that'll be approved!:D
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hm..it's kinda difficult..:) i would like to suggest a [b]3 in 1 contest[/b].. in this contest,the contestant must have these 3 entries: :arrow:[b]layout[/b] :arrow:[b]signature[/b] :arrow:[b]avatar[/b] the layout must be in C.S.S only to be more challenging. the signature hm...not think of it yet. the avatar hm...not yet think of it too...:lol: we already have [b]css and overlay master [/b]ayt?and a [b]signature and avatar master[/b]? so i suggest also the winner to have a personalized rank oof [u][b]Over-all Friendster Master[/b][/u] may be tougher one and full of challenge for me..:)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina08]hm..it's kinda difficult..:) i would like to suggest a [b]3 in 1 contest[/b].. in this contest,the contestant must have these 3 entries: :arrow:[b]layout[/b] :arrow:[b]signature[/b] :arrow:[b]avatar[/b] the layout must be in C.S.S only to be more challenging. the signature hm...not think of it yet. the avatar hm...not yet think of it too...:lol: we already have [b]css and overlay master [/b]ayt?and a [b]signature and avatar master[/b]? so i suggest also the winner to have a personalized rank oof [u][b]Over-all Friendster Master[/b][/u] may be tougher one and full of challenge for me..:)[/quote] weeeww!!! tats great, but i think not all ppl can do great in all. example, maybe some ppl great in graphics, (siggy and ava) but bad in layout. =|=|=|=|=|
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]weeeww!!! tats great, but i think not all ppl can do great in all. example, maybe some ppl great in graphics, (siggy and ava) but bad in layout. =|=|=|=|=|[/quote] well tats it..the challenge in it..= u'l get to know more as u experiment in the css code...what do u think?:)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hihi~ maybe yup. so they can show all they can in here =D as well as code, as well as graphics :D i labb that idea ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy