• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

yeng29
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

wow...the admin agrees.... sooo cool!!! hahaha... i will join... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
kucluk666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

wow.. Layout contest...sounds interesting can I join this? hehehehe just kidding... so.. can I..? can I...?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Sir admin,I suggest a poem contest... :eh: :D :D =) =) ;) The Topic is about Friendster... :cool: :cool: :cool: I think It will become a nice contest... ;) ;) :cool: :cool: The poem must be in english.. :P :P

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-05-24 12:05:18)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Guys, Ephe's request (FriendsterTalk Layout Contest) has been approved by Sir Admin :D. Pls proceed to this thread for more infos: http://theftalk.com/t4064-FriendsterTalk-Layout-Contest--Submission-Entries!.html =) :thumbsup: [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wew.. at all of those. :retard:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

guh thu kow :D !!Member of the month!!the prize is overlay and siggies and graphics made by fellow FTalkers!!dba?!deal :thumbsup: or no deal :thumbsdown: ? :question: ajejejeje =D :thumbsup:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Is it okay if we'll have several contests at the same time?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Is it okay if we'll have several contests at the same time?[/quote] That would be even better =)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Two contest = fun! 3x :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well i'm gonna suggest this one: [quote][b]SOTW / SOTM = Signature of the Week / Month[/b] [b]Eligibility[/b] all except newbies [b]Winner[/b] winner will be declared through poll method [b]Rules[/b] (might change) the signature should be / having… - animated or non animated - exact dimensions of 450 x 120 pixels - maximum size of 55 kb - your name / username on it - unique / original / made by you [b]Participation[/b] just post your work during registration days [b]Period[/b] submission of entries is a week poll is also a week his work will be displayed at a thread “SOTW / SOTM Winners” here at this section we may have a theme.. well depends on me. the promoter..[/quote] so may i start this contest now??

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-05-29 05:03:32)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree in some of the parts aries but i didnt like the prize has +1 reputation..if this will happen sorry ...just a suggestion the meaning of "reputation will change"...reputations should be coming from us because respect,doing somting good...and so on
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Okay. i'll remove it.. thanks for telling me. so mind if i'll start the contest now??
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=aRies04991]so mind if i'll start the contest now??[/quote] it would be great, feel free to start the contest :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin][quote=aRies04991]so mind if i'll start the contest now??[/quote] it would be great, feel free to start the contest :)[/quote] Okay.. i'll give it a try
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:rose: i would like to suggest...uhm how about :arrow: [b]Mr. and Ms. Friendstertalk [/b]or :arrow: [b]Face of the Week/Month [/b](member should submit their photos!)[/quote]
Chinito@Gwapito
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]Ftalker Cutiez so that I and Dirtyboy_Ruzzel can Participate[/b][/i]
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how about a avatar or graphics contest!hehe ;)
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=shunz_7]:rose: i would like to suggest...uhm how about :arrow: [b]Mr. and Ms. Friendstertalk [/b]or :arrow: [b]Face of the Week/Month [/b](member should submit their photos!)[/quote] whoah!!! well this is what i called "CONTEST"!!!! [i]just joking![/i] i think we should have this kind of contest!!! weeeeeh!!! bwahahaahah!!! =D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think you must have a member of the month contest!! =D :thumbsup:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kewl!!!nice suggestion
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:56

[ 9 queries - 0.624 second ]
Privacy Policy