• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=taqi]how about future contest ???[/quote] what kind of contest is that :lol: -=-=-=-=-=- How about [b]eGroups[/b] contest :D
aika_kawaii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

How about a contest where you can win cash prizes or [b]PAYPAL[/b] CASH. It would attract a lot. [b]But please[/b], not design contest like,.best css layout or overlays because not every can make one. Something like, find the difference between two pics & then have a raffle :lol: .But of course, we need someone generous enough to sponsor a hella contest like what i am saying :D
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about a siggy to help our earth healthy Layout contest?
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i suggest.. siggy contest?? is it ok? =|
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i suggest... siggy about this coming august theme : Buwan ng Wika
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Lol.. What about those who doesn't know what is Buwan ng Wika? There are also members in teh forum who are not a Filipino. It would be unfair for teh non-filipinos to participate in a contest where in teh theme is something that they don't know :wasted: -- Ahaha.. Anyway, we have teh [b]CSS Layout Contest for 2008-2009[/b] already, why don't we have an [b]Overlayout Contest for teh year 2008-2009[/b]? ;]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^I agree whit Uma. @T: I suggest a FTalk Siggy making contest xD
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^ i agree also with sis uma and sis bridge.. not all of the ftalkers here are filipinos.. @Topic: may i suggest an ava making contest??
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how about the greatest GFX maker??
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-03-18 20:54:22)

aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a flash animated profile contest.... click my friendster profile or like this http://aljayizer.com/vidcommgx2.swf

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-11 00:37:42)

Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]WaT ABoUT A BeSt EDIteD PiC... It'S NiCE IsNt It...?[/b][/align]
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhady_zulutera]WaT ABoUT A BeSt EDIteD PiC... It'S NiCE IsNt It...?[/quote] please... do not use StiCky CapS how many times will i say? suggestion again: coolest vid contest? :P
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm., how about the newbie that can post as many post they can., in 1 month., just suggesting., so that newbies will have fun posting here., and an avatar contest for all members.,(^_^) PM me if my suggestion is bad.,
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ maybe they spam... because they want to win if that was approved ^__________^
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

An overlay layouts contest
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^we already have that. :D avatar contest already done. [b] lady zulutera?[/b] please edit your post. :doubt:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think a contest that regards to literature and design would be nice. [b]Example:[/b] Short Novels that could be based on Anime or Real life experience. Of course it's a Novel so it must be fictional. =) It could be a graphic novel/comics or normal novel. =) And the prize is a Title/Rank. (The Fate Writer, Wakiwkiw Master or whatever you desire) I am suggesting this because I see lot of goodies on our Literature and Art and Design section. =) Call it a small step but it's still a recognition for the winner. =) The contest will promote grammar and artistic talents. This will also involve logic due to the logical and chronological events regarding the novel. =) Educational, Challenging and Fun! =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-08-11 00:46:13)

Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:idea: how about ummm active member contest???
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HOw about a contest for most popular thread? ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:15

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy