• ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

[quote=dimepiece_notfugly]What about best smile?haha :D I'm serious... You should post your picture here with your best smile... What do you think guys? Anyway just a suggestion..:):)[/quote] [b]i think it's just gonna be simple event, i hoping more spectacular event ne~[/b]=|
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

i wonder if there's a eptok t-shirt design contest :3 and teh best design will be eptok official t-shirt :D and admin who will be teh sponsors and promoter =D:lol::lol: just liek a t-shirt for mod before :33
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

about layouts contest ??
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I want a battlle of the E-Groups. :D
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I wish friendstertalk would be able to have a blogstyle layout contest! After the selection for the winner, hope that friendster talk would be able to provide all the members the blogstyle layout code yeah! Hope so but probably thats a fat hope! AHhahaahaas
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhm. how bout' poem contest haha :D or contest of own pictures but edited?
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

poetry is good. but plagiarism would be there. =D are there other ways? i mean, i want the poetry contest but how would the contestants prove that it's their work?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=serendipity_black]poetry is good. but plagiarism would be there. =D are there other ways? i mean, i want the poetry contest but how would the contestants prove that it's their work?[/quote] let's w8 for the admin 2 approve it.., then that's the time for us to think for solutions on those problems.., btw how abt making it orally?.. i mean using ym... and webcam.., [i] juz a suggestion.., learn to respect..[/i]
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]let's w8 for the admin 2 approve it.., then that's the time for us to think for solutions on those problems.., btw how abt making it orally?.. i mean using ym... and webcam.., juz a suggestion.., learn to respect..[/quote] you mean, by makin' one on the spot? that'd be okay. feels like press con and debate XD haha yep. these are all suggestions :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Prince and Princess of Ftalk. AHA~ Suggestion onlyy. :P
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ how bout king & queen in ftalk. :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want another Layout and GFX contest. >:333
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think its time for us to showcase FTALK Video Press... Media Ftalkers are just around here. somewhere. :eh: Ftalk Video Press... i much way cooler, way promotive, more challenging & way way Fun! :eh:
razynime
» n00b
1969-12-31

:idea what about a banner of each group here. one banner for one group

Last edited by razynime (2009-01-21 07:55:30)

kalnev
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wat about a graphic contest (such as cars, vects, etc)[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

aww i want hab a gfx contest again suu badly :wow: emm. compilation of gfx contest? =D layout bg, sigg,ava,photo edited? =D wahahaha :lol:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i know i know lmao :lol: A Graphic contest. We'll divide it into 3 categories [li]Vector[/li] [li]Pixel[/li] [li]Colorization[/li] what about that :lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ i have no idea about colorization uma :P but i lab yer idea :wow: anything about gfx :wow::lol: but if it was at 3 categories, then we'll hab 3 winner? :paranoid:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, maybe. So, when can we start the contest? :lol: ---- Same with Uma's suggestions. :|
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I go for Uma's suggestion! @Uma: Can you be the one eligible for it? ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » On this thread you can post your suggestions about new contests or events that you want to have. :cool: According to the Starting A Contest Guide, members have to ask permission to us Moderators befo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy